1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase visitor's?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mezba Anik, Dec 15, 2013.

Is there any short way to increase visitors in my blogging sites?

Mezba Anik, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  2. wizzyweb

wizzyweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry, i don't think there is a short way to increase visitors, it may take months to gain new visitors, but be persistent, write unique content, share it on facebook and twitter,
    and you will make it. Actually, short way is to buy some traffic, but i cannot recommend it.

wizzyweb, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  3. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    Here's my Top Ten Tips you might be able to use:
    1. If your content is good, then you'll have readers. Maybe try a catchy title, or really attractive visuals.
    2. Your site should be user friendly and easy to navigate.
    3. Make sure you get the word out to your friends via social networking sites.
    4. Use the link to your blog in the signature of forums you are a member of.
    5. Find other sites with similar content and share links with them to build relationships and viewership.
    6. Try an aggregator or RSS feed to automatically send out notices of when you've made a new post.
    7. Visit other blogs and build up a rapport with other bloggers who will visit and share your articles.
    8. Search for keywords and find current events or topics that are being looked for, or are popular.
    9. Build your ranking high with the search engines so your link comes up on the first or second page.
    10. Try advertising with some of the social networking sites that are popular to get the word out.

Boost_Software, Dec 15, 2013 IP
    bledian93 likes this.
  4. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is not a short way but you just only need to be constant. Write really good content and write also content that people are interested at. Of course related to your niche.
    Go to fórums related to your niche and help people. Answer their question but always helping people and add your signature in the post. Let your signature be your site or an article of your site related to the answer that just gave you to the person.

Also open a Facebook page and add your articles in there and link them to your site.

Like that Little by Little you will get more and more traffic.

Good luck!!!

azulita, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  5. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    Paid Traffic is the only Short Cut

Michael Mayer, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  6. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Michael Mayer May be right. :) It's a lot easier, at least. It's nice to do it naturally, but when I have an extra few bucks I like to pay someone to do it for me. Oh but @Boost Software has the right idea.

Julie Anne, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  7. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic can increase traffic in a short period of time, ppc might be something to look into

ChrisBa, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  8. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    If you want instant traffic then paid is the way forward. Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Stumbleupon paid traffic, banner ads, solo ads. Figure out where your target audience is and advertise in the appropriate place.

Many blogs and forums allow banner ads so you can find some in your niche and advertise there.

Otherwise there are ways to get some quick bursts of traffic like blog commenting on high profile blogs, posting to heavy traffic forums (make an epic post with signature link), a viral image or infographic for social media, a good blog post submitted to Reddit, guest posting or content syndication.

Stuart Walker, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  9. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a short way to increase visitors to your website, but you have to pay more. Through PPC, you can get immense traffic to your website. Its a paid service offered by Google.

emn, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  10. Marry John

Marry John Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes.paid method increase your website traffic.

Marry John, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  11. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    As per your business(Product or Service) -you can select regarding offers like as free shipping, discounts, EMI options, Accept Payment through many sources etc. also post your offers in Local classified as well as your social media network. you must get good and genuine traffic.

Rev Jain, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  12. theLittledreamer

theLittledreamer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get traffic to your site is by publishing quality content on a regular basis optimized with researched keywords that have a good amount of traffic and a low amount of competition. Then encourage sharing on social media platforms such as Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook. Remember to build your social following on each of these platforms regularly by not only posting relevant information from your own site but also from other websites that have content your readers may be interested in. As time goes by and your social following grows, it will be easier to gain traffic. Ranking today also depends largely on social factors so the more your work gets shared, commented on and liked the better you will rank in the long run. Make sure every article has a great title and encourage sharing by making sure you have something unique and valuable to your market. Best of luck!

theLittledreamer, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  13. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    The best tip one can give to a blogger who's looking for more views is to create a community around their blog. This can be done by commenting on other people's blog, which, in turn, will usually drive a little more traffic to your blog. Sooner or later, you will begin to notice great results and more views.

Akash47, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  14. theLittledreamer

Best Answers:
    I have to disagree Akash47 as blog commenting is old school SEO now and will make very little difference

15. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    @theLittledreamer
    That may be true, it won't move your blog from 100 visits to 1000 unique visits, but it's a very good place to start. Plus, it's always nice to make blogging friends, as it will provide opportunities for guest posts and referrals. It's definitely very old-school. :)

Akash47, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  16. theLittledreamer

Best Answers:
    In that way yes :) I suppose the beauty of it is networking - not only what you know, but who you know... As long as someone chooses to do it for the reasons you mentioned and not to simply get traffic it might be worth the effort.

17. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    yes! you can use black hat technique to increase visitors to your blogging sites.
    but you have to be ready for google penalty.
    i will not recommend you to use such techniques just go for ethical way for getting traffic.

dean1122, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  18. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Short way: advertise.

Long(er) way: there are TONS of ways to get extra traffic. I have a link here to a list of about 50... hang on... yup, here it is. 49 web traffic drivers

TIEro, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  19. sam770

sam770 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally I belive the short way is the long way. If you focus on trying to get around google instead of playing by their rules and improving your ranking through quality content, then its very likly that you wil get 'caught' and end up worse off. I guess the only way to cut that work out is by hiring someone to do it for you. I am not sure you have the budget for it but if you do i highly recommend doing so. Maybe try contentmaster.net I have heard great things about them. But like I said before the shorter way is the longer way in this case.

sam770, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  20. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @sam770. The short way is the long way. Whatever sneaky/easy method you find to get traffic to your website, none of it will be worth anything if your site is penalised by google. What you need is quality content, networking, advertising, good SEO, and patience.

Akash47, Dec 19, 2013 IP