1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase twitter followers?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by superversion970, Apr 24, 2011.

superversion970, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  2. euphorictday

euphorictday Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a music instructor and I was trying to find clients from different countries who are interested in learning different vocal techniques. I used a website to find targeted twitter followers and I received a great deal of clients. This software has many features and I love it. You will definitely get more followers quickly. For more info see link
    http://tweetcity.blogspot.com

euphorictday, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  3. Tanya Roberts

Tanya Roberts Active Member

Best Answers:
    just buy it??? if you want quick...

Tanya Roberts, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  4. euphorictday

euphorictday Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you just buy it and you will get quick responses.

euphorictday, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  5. maame

maame Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol...i can't believe people here are suggesting you buy twitter followers. I'm sort of an expert when it comes to twitter because I'm using it for my marketing campaign for all my sites. First of all, DO NOT buy twitter followers. Most of them are bots and not real, quality followers you need. Now, start tweeting interesting things. Don't just advertise. Also, interact with your followers, get familiar with them. Start following people that are in the same business or have same interests as you. A good of number of them will follow you back and if you make your tweets interesting, some of them will retweet them to their followers and give you the exposure you need. it all goes around in a circle. Hope i helped you and made it somewhat more clear to you. Good luck.

maame, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  6. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ya i agree with maame. don't just advertise your links, do something useful and interesting so ppl would like to know more.

c4cyber, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  7. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    I created free service: twitter auto responder. The condition to use is that people should follow my user in return.

Montreal Classifieds, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  8. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    vinith98, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  9. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Just post quality stuff, follow people you're interested in.
    The followers will come ;)

Brandon Sheley, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  10. euphorictday

euphorictday Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen quite a bit of traffic from twitter since I have used tweet adder. It simplifies my life. Well, it works for me and I have been getting business since. If you don't believe me, try their free trial. You get 250 follows free and you can automatically email your followers and unfollow. there's more features too. Your target is to aim at people who are interested in your topic, subject, people in your area and more.

http://www.tweetadder.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1812

euphorictday, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  11. Intermg

Intermg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good points. Yes, Twitter is full of bots. It's really hard to get high quality followers these days. Do not rely on whatever software. This is a kind of work that should be done by hand. :)

Intermg, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  12. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is true, there are many auto-follow tools. These tools what just do is following someone and if that someone not follows you back in some period, he will be unfllowed automatically.
    I have several twitter users for my different websites. Every day I'm getting 20-30 new followers and at the end of the day most of them leaving and in fact staying may be 5, but real ones. I checked these wo did follow and unfollow, these users are total crap. The following 10's thousands users and they followed also by almost equal number. Well, I can understand when someone followed by 10s thousands, like celebrities, google account, but to follow thousands it is just not realistic.
    Anyway, my users have almost 2k followers, while I follow may be 20 others, where most of them are mine anyways.

Recently I introduce free twitter autoresponder service. That service now bring me more and more followers and it just growing. Bottom line, create good service and give it for free and in return ask to be followed. It works for me just great.

Montreal Classifieds, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  13. kevinpit7

kevinpit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn how to write nice tweet. It may help you to increase followers.

kevinpit7, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  14. JamesKoen

JamesKoen Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to follow all Twitter users you see. Someone will follow you in return:) It's simple:) Some people do and it works.

JamesKoen, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  15. denver11

denver11 Peon

Best Answers:
    search for spec services that allow to find people on twitter by interest, rating - choose your category and follow them. it will give you much more probability that they will follow u back than following everyone u see..

denver11, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  16. Storiale

Storiale Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely Correct. It is difficult, painstakingly arduous work if you are not famous. But if you are interesting and posting useful information - you'll get followed.

Storiale, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  17. maame

maame Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm glad you guys agree with me. Twitter is a great way to get traffic, grow your business, get exposure but you need to learn little 'secrets'. The key is to have REAL followers and not bots and most of the people don not pay attention to the quality of followers they have. You may have 100.000 followers and not get any traffic/sale or you can have 5.000 followers and get the results you've been after. It takes time and patience and also some hard work on your part.

maame, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  18. Maria8904

Maria8904 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to get more followers: You can add your information to your email signature. Every time that you email anyone, they’ll see that they can follow you on Twitter.
    You must be active on the site and the best way to get followers is to follow other people and then response regularly to the things that they post.
    If you want to get more followers, your tweets must be also interesting. Don’t just be active without saying anything. You must post things that are really useful so that people will be interested in your tweets and in you.
    You must follow people often. Follow new people every single day and they may follow you back. But all this ways will take from you much time and if you want to get more followers quickly you can buy them, and only during a few days you can have a huge number of twitter followers on your account.

Maria8904, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  19. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess most people follow others with the hope or assumption they will follow them back which does happen sometimes. Try following users with similar interests for starters and it is likely they will follow you back. Be active, but not spammy on twitter.

gameutopia, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  20. mimo91

mimo91 Peon

Best Answers:
    i used it it is a very good site to get more followers and facebook likes also video views :D

mimo91, Apr 30, 2011 IP