1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase traffic on website in short term?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hemendra100387, Aug 21, 2016.

1. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to have quick traffic, then the fastest route is "Paid Advertising!"

If you want quick traffic for free, go for "Guest Blogging!"

And, if you want quick traffic - consistently, "Start Building Social Media Following!"

Other than that, for consistent traffic - "YouTube, Slideshare, and Reddit" can do wonders...

billll, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  2. JoePope

JoePope Peon

Best Answers:
    You could get an explainer animation video made to let your audience know what your site is about/what services you provide. After getting your animation just visit the social media, advertiser sites and conventions showing people what you do.

JoePope, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  3. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic is the fastest and the most straightforward. Getting your work featured on a big website works wonders as well.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  4. traffic97

traffic97 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may also get your keyword noticed in vgeta.com google results . It is free.
    Also serves as a backlink plus real orgainic vistors to your site, who search only for relevant keywords.

traffic97, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  5. cunamis

cunamis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's one highly effective strategy I use:
    1. Install Facebook Ads Pixel on your website;
    2. Promote your blog posts as hard as you can
    3. Once your article is visited by several hundreds visitors, create a custom audience based on people who have visited your store item
    4. Next, based on this recently created custom audience,
    5. Based on this custom audience create a lookalike audience
    6. Finally, start promoting this to people who’ve been added to this recently created lookalike audience and monitor results.

This technique should dramatically lower your cost-per-click costs and open the doors to new and untapped audiences for your blog.

I also suggest you to submit your blog posts to Curated Newsletter sites.
    A full list of curated newsletter sites and how to work with them can be found here: http://www.markinblog.com/promote-post/#68_Submit_Your_Content_to_Curated_NewslettersSites

cunamis, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  6. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Only way to get good traffic in the short term is to pay for traffic. Pay from reliable sources like social media so you do not get crap

Bernard Mark, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  7. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The simplest way to explain this is there are a few ways. One way is to use social media, comment spamming, and scrappy methods to get easy traffic, but thisis sometimes blackhat and not the real way to build a business. Some of the more legit traffic methods take a bit more time, but sometimes not.

Posting unique articles to article directories is one tried and true method that can have good results even a day later (I did).
    Follow that same model in any area you can, create unique and worthy content, pictures, articles, videos, etc. and share them through any means you can on legit, not spammy methods.
    Youtube, Facebook, Insta, Twitter, news sites, create an actual brand and accounts on each site.

Matteo Matt, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  8. Laura Trostel

Laura Trostel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could try some solo ads

Laura Trostel, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  9. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    PPC will help you if you want to increase the traffic exponentially.SEO is the second and slow procedure for getting traffic .Also you can use social networks to increase traffic on your website by sharing the link with people connected to you on social networks

wanessmark, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  10. kirsl

kirsl Member

Best Answers:
    I'm really surprised with native rtb traffic from Global Network. Sure. CPM incredible low 0,1$. IDK, may be these guys dont know what their are doing, but i have tons of visitor for cents...

Screenshot

kirsl, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  11. shmol

shmol Peon

Best Answers:
    For short term--and really long term too--one of the best ways is to write a press release and have it distributed by one the major online press release places.

This will give you a fast shot of traffic.

Yes, this is expensive, but, if it is fast traffic that you want, this will give it two you.

shmol, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  12. Bob tha Builder

Bob tha Builder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am looking to do exactly that. The problem is I cannot find any for U.S. market CRO oriented blogs. Many arent willing to accept self promoting press releases.

I've been analysing competitors sites and checking their backlinks to find such blogs, but really had no luck so far. Actually, I've come to this forum to ask for help. But apparently cant publish my own thread for now. Weird strategy but what can I do... )
    Getting off topic here..

Anyway, Do you think you can point me in a direction where should I start looking?

Bob tha Builder, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  13. Aman chaurasia

Aman chaurasia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think email marketing is yet another way to increase traffic to your website. It is fast, quick and does not even burn pocket. It will allow your subscribers to know more about your brand name, products and services that will in turn increase the curiosity in your subscriber's mind, thereby compelling them to visit the website. Here are some reasons that will reason out why you should follow email marketing.
    • Improved Email Open Rate
      Due multichannel email delivery system, the email open rate also increases to a large extent. Email infrastructure plays a great role when it comes to high email delivery and open rate. Only through correct incorporation and implementation of technology improves email inbox deliverability and open rate as well.

• Automates Email List Segmentation
      This is a great feature. Hybrid email marketing solution enables email marketer to automatically generate a new segment inside the existing email list. This helps them to predefine the email list segmentation based on different conditions and in future they can use this segmentation to send email campaigns to different categories based on the customer’s interest in a particular product.

• Cut Down Email Marketing Budget
      Hybrid email marketing solution is great for small and medium business. The use of most efficient and suitable relay servers out of numerous SMTPs, serves at their best thereby increasing your mail deliverability rate to a large extent and thus improving the overall ROI for your email marketing campaign.

Aman chaurasia, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  14. shmol

shmol Peon

Best Answers:
    I use, and I hope I can put it here, prweb--again they are expensive, they they are the best in my opinion.

However, press releases are not supposed to be for promotion--per say.

Yes, you want people to read it and come to your site--but they need to be more newsworthy than self promoting.

For instance, if you had a blog and it just reached 100 posts, or broke through to a new level of traffic then I would "announce" that as news.

A lot of times I would write my press releases like a reporter was interviewing me.

Like saying, I kind of had to nudge it out of him but, the owner of X blog or website said, "That while it was a struggle to get to 100 posts, it was sure an interesting journey,

After a pause he went on say,

"I was really spurred on by the many positive blog comments I kept getting after the first moth"

Hope this helps

shmol, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  15. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to get traffic pretty quickly both organic and paid. If you have a small budget then you can buy Solo Ads for a reasonable amount of money. I have used UDIMI and have had very good results. The average cost has been (depending upon how many clicks you buy), anywhere from $50 - $350. But my results have been very good. Also PPC and PPM can be great ways to generate traffic pretty quickly as well. Another paid avenue is Facebook ads. If you target your avatar right you can get a lot of traffic that way too. If you want free (organic) traffic, I have found the best avenue is through posting on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) participating in forums (Digital Point, Warrior Forum, etc.) and so on. But the organic route can take a lot longer then the paid route. There are just a few of the strategies that have helped me and have brought in pretty consistent results. Hope this helps. :)

Dana C. Beck, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  16. fightnightjay

fightnightjay Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are various ways to bring traffic to your website. A mixed plan might be a good option. As the above said, you can also find content link providers who outreach. Some of these are good, others bad. You might want to check http://www.inetventures.co.uk/blogger-outreach/ who I can recommend.

fightnightjay, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  17. Kelli Jones

Kelli Jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to go for PPC if you want results in the short term, but first analyse your website properly through Adwords expert. Also start quality and relevant content sharing on social media sites too.

Kelli Jones, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  18. Evgeniy.Pixellito

Evgeniy.Pixellito Peon

Best Answers:
    Paid Pop traffic is very good for increasing website's visitors amount.
    Give a try at Pixellito, you will like it.

Evgeniy.Pixellito, Jan 13, 2017 IP