1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase traffic on my site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by f_virgo, May 7, 2012.

1. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend paid solo ads. Guaranteed clicks and with a nice givaway (PLR or your own), you will build your list fast. And cost per click can be from $0.30 and up.

war_machine, May 9, 2012 IP
  2. bolosenk

bolosenk Peon

Best Answers:
    It's easy to build a blog, but hard to build a successful blog with significant traffic. Over the years, we've grown the Moz blog to nearly a million visits each month and helped lots of other blogs, too. I launched a personal blog late last year and was amazed to see how quickly it gained thousands of visits to each post. There's an art to increasing a blog's traffic, and given that we seem to have stumbled on some of that knowledge, I felt it compulsory to give back by sharing what we've observed.

bolosenk, May 9, 2012 IP
  3. mattsmith

mattsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    That's absolutely correct,
    If you want high traffic get your keywords ranked high in search engine results. That's the key to success.

mattsmith, May 9, 2012 IP
  4. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Right now I am doing, directory submission, social book marking and link submission, tell me some other steps to increase traffic on my site.

zoomboy, May 10, 2012 IP
  5. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for feedback, please let me send blog's through i can increase traffic.

zoomboy, May 10, 2012 IP
  6. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for feedback, kindly tell me how to do back linking.

zoomboy, May 10, 2012 IP
  7. locke815

locke815 Peon

Best Answers:
    do some link building such as blog commenting will help. if you are running a business site. Try some google adwords

locke815, May 10, 2012 IP
  8. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Tell me some other significant ways.

zoomboy, May 10, 2012 IP
  9. jhonden

jhonden Peon

Best Answers:
    How exactly can i use pinterest. Can you explain me in details.

jhonden, May 10, 2012 IP
  10. sylar666

sylar666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get some good results from the traffic excanges gotsafelist listjoe etc, give them a try they're FREE what have you got to lose. good luck.

sylar666, May 10, 2012 IP
  11. internetmkt

internetmkt Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any traffic now? is your site new? We need a bit more info in order to give you some better info. Otherwise, every generic answer on this thread is a pretty good start!

To your success!

Mike Aha

internetmkt, May 10, 2012 IP
  12. michaelstampone

michaelstampone Member

Best Answers:
    I also think YouTube is going to be a huge factor for at least the next couple of years. Since Google bought YouTube they are going to crawl YouTube often to improve search results on videos. If you can target certain keywords in your video description and place links back to your site, I think you will be golden.

michaelstampone, May 10, 2012 IP
  13. nuriqbal

nuriqbal Member

Best Answers:
    pininterest is the best way to get free traffic, all you have to do is just place nice picture that make someone interested to click

nuriqbal, May 10, 2012 IP
  14. kimberlymitchell87

kimberlymitchell87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Submit your website to top social bookmarking sites to create a back link to your website, which will increase you page rank as well.

kimberlymitchell87, May 10, 2012 IP
  15. l_i_z

l_i_z Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to try this one. I'm using Easyhits and want to get more traffic.

l_i_z, May 12, 2012 IP
  16. michaelstampone

michaelstampone Member

Best Answers:
    I am also looking to gain lots of traffic. I don't know what works, because I have never had even >1000 visitors per month. However, over the past 3 days I have created a profile on the following sites:

Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Google Code, MySpace, YouTube, Delicious, Unity Community, Adobe Forums, Epic Games Forums, Beyond Unreal Forums, Stumble Upon, myOpenID, Verisign PIP, Pinterest, AOL, AIM, Flickr, Quora, and Netlog. (phew!)

Note that some of those are related to the topic of my site. Currently I am looking for a post once and be seen everywhere solution. It is interesting to me that many of these websites allow you to connect your accounts in order to create a larger network. For example, your friends on Google+ and Facebook can easily see your status updates by linking your accounts to Twitter and tweeting. But as I mentioned this is all very new to me as well. Maybe someone else with more experience can comment on this strategy and help the both of us.

michaelstampone, May 12, 2012 IP
  17. carlosera

carlosera Member

Best Answers:
    Use facebook
    it's a great way to get traffic nowadays
    make fan pages, share with your friends etc ...

carlosera, May 12, 2012 IP
  18. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.​

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.​

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.​

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.​

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.​

6. Classified ads: Advertise your website using advertising services, there are many free classifieds out there where you can specify your website and get some traffic from them.

jenniferjohn, May 14, 2012 IP
  19. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic - then you can place all profits into long term SEO ! :)

Traffic_Masters, May 14, 2012 IP
  20. nekowai

nekowai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's extremely hard to increase traffic on a website nowadays, you need to be either a genius or having an extremely good and unique product, do you? Most unlikely :p
    Today's web has trillions of websites and most of them do the same thing, those are called markets with ferocious competition, nowadays any interesting market has a veracious competition. So most part of times it's not worth starting (or even thinking about it)

nekowai, May 14, 2012 IP