1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase to unique visitor of my web site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by byrallier, Dec 26, 2009.

1. gurumarketers

gurumarketers Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard that Traffic Travis (the free version) can be quite useful in seeing how your website is on seo things like keywords and tags etc. Maybe you could give that a try.

gurumarketers, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  2. gracemary

gracemary Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with what they say, my blog site is new and i read in this forum that in order to have a referral to your site, join forums and comment on blogs, i tried this and the next day i have 2 unique visitor, so its very effective.

gracemary, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  3. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    I want to say you should update your site in a regular basis. If you have quality content for your site then it might help you to get more new visitor for your site. Do On page optimization to get more backlink which helps you to get more traffic so that you may get better page rank in the search engine.

Mithuasha, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  4. alsgroup

alsgroup Member

Best Answers:
    First you have to rank your website on first page of the Google. If you are unable to do it, then Social networking website will help you to do this.

alsgroup, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  5. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    • 1 Search engine optimization is about ways to get your website to the top of search engines. This cannot be stressed enough. You can do this by generating useful content like articles and blogs, by social networking and the development of multimedia. This sounds easy but it’s a lot of hard work. Still, you can also strategically spread your content in different websites while keeping your target niche in mind.
      2 After on-page optimization, you can go build your back links to your site. With backlinks, search engines will directly index your websites after finding the links. No need to submit your website to the search engines themselves. Your backlinks will do the work for you.
      3 This cannot be done without a little effort though; there are companies out there on the Web that could do the hard stuff for you at a reasonable price.

Other than this work on SEO and backlinks. Over the time you will get what you want.

war_machine, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  6. Nure Alam

Nure Alam Peon

Best Answers:
    You should do SEO (backlinking, article submission, directory submission and social bookmarking)

Nure Alam, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  7. janjanboy24

janjanboy24 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    more quality backlinks to high pr sites can totally help you. Good luck :D

janjanboy24, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  8. ultimatesouvik

ultimatesouvik Active Member

Best Answers:
    besides unique visitors more importent is bounce rate......first try to reduce bounce rate

then increase unique visitor by creating backlinks,comments,traffic exchange.etc.

ultimatesouvik, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  9. hifun4u

hifun4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    backlinks do help, the main thing is content, I only had 22 backlinks and still get decent traffic of 1.2-1.5k UV everyday

hifun4u, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  10. jakejoh10

jakejoh10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My favorite traffic source lately has been commenting on relevant blogs in my niche.

This will bring in relevant, targeted traffic, who will be interested in the content you are writing, as long as the blog you comment on is completely relevant to your niche.

Jake

jakejoh10, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  11. itin

itin Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, never underestimate the power of blog commenting. Just make sure that your comment makes sense as well as do not forget to leave your link (no anchor texts). Target the high ranked sites. Good luck.

I know it takes time but it's worth the wait!

itin, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  12. Elvis Wong

Elvis Wong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried scrapebox ?

Elvis Wong, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  13. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can’t forget proper SEO. I’m talking about both on-site and off-site.
    Use keywords that your market uses. Pick ones that you can compete for when you write articles, create podcasts, and upload videos.
    Google has made a lot of changes, but SEO is not dead. Google wants to rank good content, so help them find yours.
    And remember to make it easy for the search engines. Use keywords that are relevant, and then get people to share your content.

ChrisRey, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  14. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order to get unique visitors it is important to get backlinks from authoritative websites. Quality is more important as compared to quantity when it comes to backlinks. Also, submit informative posts through article directories and blogs that provide with value to the people. With this, people will surely want to visit your website for getting more information, it will help in improving the incoming traffic to your website.

Markwebuk, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  15. rakesh.swaransoft

rakesh.swaransoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Promote your site with high competitive and highly searched keywords, but if are going to start promotion then u need to follow search engine guideline.

rakesh.swaransoft, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  16. Benish Ali

Benish Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need SEO and Social Marketing for generate trafic...

Benish Ali, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  17. rakesh.swaransoft

rakesh.swaransoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for more traffic on your site u need to do SEO, Social Networking(facebook, twitter etc), Blog Post with unique and informative content.

rakesh.swaransoft, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  18. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Include high valued information or articles in your website, promote it through many ways to make your website wellknown. People will be driven to your site once they get to know there are some valued or interesting information or material available .

spider_web, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  19. Deirdre A. Samonte

Deirdre A. Samonte Peon

Best Answers:
    aside from seo, make yourself be present on the online communities. with google putting a lot of weight on social networks, this is one good way of getting ranked not to mention increasing visitors to your website

Deirdre A. Samonte, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  20. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:
    You would get result from SEO slowly so you have to think thing first, continuous work helps a lot so keep working continuously it would help.

Serp Creation, Mar 4, 2013 IP