1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase to link karma reddit for backlink

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by rubelbd4, May 18, 2016.

Hello,
    I am new user reedit. I know reddit backlink very effective. please give you valuable information here.

rubelbd4, May 18, 2016 IP
  2. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    Submit a unique post in reddit before submitting a post in reddit must read the rule of the community.
    Title are very effective, so use unique title for reddit.

umairqureshi, May 23, 2016 IP
  3. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    When your post submit in the reddit then submit some comment in different posts.
    Through this process you can get link karma and comment karma both achieved.

umairqureshi, May 23, 2016 IP
  4. Luke Patel

Luke Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    reddit only useful for getting traffic nothing else.

Luke Patel, May 23, 2016 IP
  5. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should follow the next steps which will help you to get more and more link karma on Reddit:
    - search for some amazing pics;
    - checking the dowloaded images on Reddit;
    - uploading images in Imgur;
    - Posting on Reddit;
    - check the results (to get more and more repeat the process and post up to 2 images daily).

TomRider, May 24, 2016 IP
  6. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I found some good tips, and I want to share it with you!Try to watch more detail at:
    • Use Proper Sub Reddit which is suitable for your post, picture or video. 80% of redditors make this mistake and did not get proper juice of reddit :( .
    • image related sub-Reddit are gold mine for us. Use imgur website for image uploading because it is the only website used specifically for reddit.
    • Post Images in tattoos related categories. From this category i gets more then 300 link karma for a single picture.
    • you can use any category of images but don’t go for such categories which have more then 50,000 subscribers. Because there are very less changes to get your post on Hot or top articles.
    • Try to post on reddit at night. Because at night there are more redditors online.
    • Regularly submitting content that is interesting, funny or unusual will keep your karma growing.
    • Post videos in related categories. Funny Videos, and naked videos works like booster.
    • Never post those pictures that are already published on reddit. for check your picture is it already post or not, paste image link t0 Karma Decay. it will show you the correct result.
    • Quotes and event based categories are also work very well.
    • Comment also plays important role to increase Comment Karma.

JudySlean, May 26, 2016 IP