1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase the traffic of any particular website by doing only off-page activity..??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sampawar890, Apr 4, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

This time my question is little bit easy to everyone & i think that everyone will answer for it..!!
    My question is..
    How to increase the traffic of any particular website by doing only off-page activity..??
    For example..,I have client from Singapore & i need particular traffic from it only so what all activities should be done for it in off-page..??

I hope so that everyone has understood my question & waiting for your positive response..!!
    And.,if any problem regarding the question you can directly PM me..!!

Thanks in Advance..:)

sampawar890, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  2. jackson.son9

jackson.son9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want traffic through Off-page then you can do Guest posting with unique & quality content.
    Otherwise, accordingly to me social media is best options for generating traffic.

jackson.son9, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  3. arunshory

arunshory Member

Best Answers:
    Your client web address is .com or .sg .sg means automatically googlerefined the result and show in Singapore. Show on high in Singapore means the keyword is based upon location and then do off-page activities like social bookmarking, local directory submission, classified ads, yellow pages and social networking sites.

arunshory, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  4. jononm

jononm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social networking is best way for increase off page activity.

jononm, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can definitely do guest posting, social network syndication, and high pr backlinks. Not sure what exactly your trying to pursue tho. Is your goal more white hate, or grey hat, etc?

coloma21, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  6. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get traffic from Singapore for your Singapore client then you should have to select local keywords on the basis of your client's location. Make sure that you are using low or medium competitive keywords of high local or global searches.. Then use quality link building techniques for your site..I would like to suggest you to start with guest posting, article submission, blog posting, niche blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking..

afoley77, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  7. eliteinfoworld

eliteinfoworld Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your client is based on Singapore and want to promote your site only Singapore or all over the globe. If your client target only Singapore then add some targeted keywords + Singapore. In this way increase ranking Singapore search engine.

Do some off-page activities like search engine sub, social bookmarking, local directory submission, article submission, classified ads, yellow pages and social networking sites.

Guest blogging is helps to getting quality back link and improve traffic, Page Rank.

eliteinfoworld, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  8. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can start doing classifieds submissions, if your client's services or products meant for local people. This way you can target the audience as well as for the location and the category.

freeadstime, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  9. Language Master

Language Master Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The answer in 2 words : Content (is) (the) King , you can't bring traffic if you don't have a unique content.

Language Master, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  10. liffy

liffy Member

Best Answers:
    you can do SEO friendly directories, dofollow social bookmarking, classified.

liffy, Apr 29, 2013 IP