1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase the site links

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by pharmacy, Jan 31, 2009.

Hello guys

My site fmgbotswana is having just six url so i am not able to update the sitemap or the rss feed frequently so that results in less traffic . So my questions is , Is there any way to include more urls in the sitemap or rss ? any help will be appreciated .

pharmacy, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  2. tentwenty

tentwenty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry but i dont seem to understand?

Do you want to increase traffic or increase pages?

tentwenty, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  3. philsmith

philsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    IU suppose you could try and knock together some variants of your RSS Feed and then try and mash up variations of that thereby increasing your RSS presence.

philsmith, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  4. pharmacy

pharmacy Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course I want to increase the traffic :). Traffic is depends on the number of page we are having and the keywords we cover . We can cover more keywords when we have more page. here I am having only just 6 pages :mad: . SO I need to associate the same page with different keywords and this is not allowed in RSS as well as while creating the bookmarks . I think now it’s clear . So how do i overcome this problem. :confused:

Sorry for not being crear with my query :confused:

pharmacy, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  5. kutekutta

kutekutta Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a good and useful contents for visitors means automatically your site will get traffic. So please concentrate on your content and refine it.

kutekutta, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  6. pharmacy

pharmacy Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for you are suggetion good/useful contents will always attracts visitors :) but that wont add to the search engine tracffic :confused:that will be count as a direct traffic :confused:

pharmacy, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  7. villan

villan Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are concentrating only on content , then who will market your niche ?
    use blog commenting forum posting , blog posts to improve your backlinks

villan, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  8. surenv2003

surenv2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use always original content. I know completely original content posting is very difficult task. Then.. If you are using some picture/text content from other online source. modify it to give a fresh look or story.. it will work!!

Good Luck

surenv2003, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  9. ciplseo

ciplseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do work Off Page optimization with your link it's better way to increase your link.

ciplseo, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  10. unlock4phone

unlock4phone Peon

Best Answers:
    increase link? you mean external or internal links

unlock4phone, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  11. American_Reader

American_Reader Guest

Best Answers:
    You can not increase sitelinks, Google generates sitelinks automatically using an inadequately understood but more importantly, imperfect algorithm. Google sitelinks are generated on the whims of this imperfect algorithm and you just hope and pray that it will generate more sitelinks for you.

Even when it has generated, say 8 sitelinks and made you happy, for inexplicable reasons, in one week the number of sitelinks would have gone to 3 and next month to 6 etc.

So, just don't worry about it. Keep some prominent category words in bold on your page, generate good content and leave it at that.

American_Reader, Feb 8, 2009 IP