1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase the selling item limit / posting item limit in eBay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Feb 21, 2011.

Other than talk to the support inside eBay.com to help us to gain more slots in ebay.com for us to have more listing, any other effective ways? Any idea, please help me. Thanks

alvin1972, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the selling item limit is not increasing by contacting the support, then how about creating couple of more accounts and sell the products under those accounts. Or look out for some users who can sell your products, so you can divide your items within different user ids.

If not then, I guess you have to keep contacting support and make them believe that, if you are given the slots for selling items, you will maintain the number of listings and will not minimize them.

China_girl, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  3. webster01

webster01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Get more than one acts to increase your safety..If you get banned/suspended and you have nothin left....How will you feel?? The more you sell, the more likely you will get banned...Its a fact..Go find out

N/B that when ur ebay act becomes suspended, u'll loose all ur auctions, your ebay fees are due, ur ip address, credit card, phone no, email add, physical add, web site url and all other info abt you whc u've submitted earlier, will be used to recognize you and if you creat a new acct with any one of them, you;ll be recognized immediately as a suspended user...
    This means that accts gets linked easily by ....ip add, browser & flash cookies and ur personal info as listed above..
    I can help you start a new career on ebay by-

1..giving you a new ebay sellers account, phone verified with paypal vcc and bank verified!

Its a new account with 0 feedback
    Just set the account up on a new windows user with new ip (I'll teach you how to do this)

Accounts can be used from any country with vps

2...giving you more advice on what to do to avoid being flagged ever again..

1 seller account, phone verified with paypal, vcc verified $80 (add a bank to paypal
    to withdraw!)
    1 seller account, phone verified with paypal, vcc and bank verified $95

Also I'll be be creating this act with a gmail b/c it auto disables web Beacons from loading...Its a tracking image that comes with every email ebay sends you. They obtain your ip and even read your cookies......My friend knowledge is power

I will advice you to have 2 ebay to 1 paypal so that you can list fewer items per wk on each acct or interchange them weekly.

I CAN GET U A US/CAN ACCTS WITH PAPAL AND NOTE ACCTS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 24HRS DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YOUR PAYMENTS...PM 4 IF INTERESTED

webster01, Mar 20, 2011 IP