1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase SoundCloud likes for my music?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by adolfy, Aug 25, 2014.

I have uploaded my music on SoundCloud. Please give me some tips to increasing SoundCloud Likes.

adolfy, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  2. BotBuilding

BotBuilding Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,You can use addmefast for it :)

BotBuilding, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  3. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    You must be very careful if you buy likes because they are not always authentic and sometimes you do not receive the comments. Share through social media websites and image boards to get legitimate likes. Good luck!

CobaltBlue87, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  4. Kluivert07

Kluivert07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can share it on facebook or any social media website that will make you get more likes, shares and followers

Kluivert07, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  5. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post it on FB, Twitter. Make a fb ads campaign to target the right audience. Post some funny viral content on your fb page as well to get more reach.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP
  6. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There are social like/follow/pin/retweet types of sites out there. I think one is Like4like that offers Soundcloud likes.

usasportstraining, May 9, 2015 IP
  7. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    KatnissEverdeen, May 21, 2015 IP
  8. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like4Like is a very good one. They have an anti-bot, so many of the likes come from real people / quality accounts... However, many are not likely to actually listen to and become a fan of yours. They're just normal people just like you clicking to earn points. I suppose you could invest into a Soundcloud bot to better target real people if you want more organic likes. That's what I would recommend.

BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  9. Kamrul Manna

Kamrul Manna Member

Best Answers:
    There are two ways to get your likes. But before telling the ways I'd like to share an example.
    Suppose you have two medicines in your hand. You will get fast recovery by the medicine number 1. But it may have few side effects. And the other medicine will take time to make you cured, that means it's a slow and costly process. But it doesn't have any side effects. Which one will you use? Obviously the 2nd one.
    Now come to the point. You have two or more different ways to increase SoundCloud likes. You can use like exchange sites to do this. But it's not the best way.
    The best way is to use proper title and tags. Then share on social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google + and others. You can also write articles about your sound clip that you uploaded on SoundCloud and post them on Social Networks, Blogs, Forums. You can also do press release on your sound clip. That's the way you will get lots of like in SoundCloud without any side effect ;) .

Kamrul Manna, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  10. Juan Terry

Juan Terry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with Kamrul Manna's opinion. Besides, I think buy SoundCloud plays is a good way to build your account. You have to be very cautious in choosing the suitable provider. Don't be fooled by the services with low prices and delivered in minutes. I tried many providers before, I think buildmylikes.com did prove itself to be on top with high quality services as well as customers 24/7 support.
    My experience: You should contact with them before placing an order, maybe they have coupon code.

Juan Terry, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  11. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Create music that people will like :)

dcristo, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  12. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to gain meaningful likers or followers is to be one yourself. Use the Search and Charts to find and follow like minded creators, listen carefully and give honest feedback often. Think quality over quantity, tailor your suggestions, constructive criticism, or praise according to each track and profile.

robinymym, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  13. hopiensed

hopiensed Peon

Best Answers:
    Post it on Facebook, Twitter. To make a Facebook ads campaign that targets the right audience. To give some exciting viral content on the Facebook page, and also to get more coverage.

hopiensed, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  14. Nudugave

Nudugave Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't recommend buying likes, because making what people would love to hear and sharing it with them personally would make much more profit.

Nudugave, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  15. Ben Frost

Ben Frost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are 5 awesome tips for you:
    1. SoundCloud metadata has to be clean
    2. Images and descriptions are especially powerful on SoundCloud
    3. Tag the mood and genre of your audio
    4. Be an artist and curator for a comprehensive discography
    5. Parting Pro Tip: How to Edit Multiple Tracks at Once

Ben Frost, Feb 21, 2019 IP