1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase SERP rank

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pia D'Alia, Jan 1, 2014.

1. NineMM

NineMM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use social signals, you can get better SERP in short time.

NineMM, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  2. jenny12014

jenny12014 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    content and link for your site

jenny12014, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  3. Ade Vitan

Ade Vitan Member

Best Answers:
    I think I've given someone else this same reply, but it's more than appropriate for this!
    Content is the key, and it must be epic! Great SEO platforms have raised the bar on content quite high, and one must aim high. This will results in quality backlinks and this is the best way to go at it.
    You must create interaction between your readers, get them to like/share/follow your links, and once they've ended up on your website, it's all up to your content to transform a casual visitor into a customer.
    Last thing to do is interact with .... well, with everyone. Give them something for free, make them talk about you and voila! they know you and they will come back to you.
    It all sums up to this: amazing content, great quality backlinks and a strong social presence. So that people can find what they need from you, get to you easy and come across your name often.

Ade Vitan, Jan 7, 2014 IP
    Pillai.G likes this.
  4. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should apply as a contributor or editor on different sites like www.business2community.com, blogcritics.org, voices.yahoo.com etc . Once accepted you can publish your content there and add your site link from that content so that you get a link for your site. Build more and more such links and that will help to rank higher in search engines.

hope2life, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  5. dodlly

dodlly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the best way is create profile backlinks and comment in edu sites and you will increase your serp

dodlly, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  6. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do link building activities. More back links will give you good SERP.

mollie.fr, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  7. OM.SEOExpert

OM.SEOExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    Please visit http://website-submissions.blogspot.com/2013/11/free-guest-posting-sites-list-with-high.html
    build high quality backlicks on these sites.

OM.SEOExpert, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  8. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello pia D'Alia,

I just want to say that couple pf weeks is not good enough to rank a website, if it is being promoted globally, it is them more hard. If you promoting it local, may be it can rank in around 2 months, but it also depends the quality of SEO performed by you. Use high PR sites and use quality content.

Hope this will help you a lot.

emn, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  9. lcoalseomonk

lcoalseomonk Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no reason to get backlinks on questionable websites that will lower the page authority. Just create good content and reach out to people on forums and networking events. If you want instant traffic then use PPC.

lcoalseomonk, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  10. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Do your regular SEO activities... more than enough.

Prasseo, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  11. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    @pia D'Alia yes mr @Pillai.G have added a correct point !!! You need to build back-links periodically rushing straight towards building the back links may get you penalized !

John Dave, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  12. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best way of getting backlinks are from social signals since most of them are authority sites and it is also normal for site getting tons of links in just a few days especially if your content goes viral..

Also nofollow links are great backlink and it does help in SERP..

Site/post can take 1 day to months to rank that depends on how google sees your site, quality of your content, on page SEO and your keywords. I have post that rank in first page in less than 24 hours and stay there. But for new site it might take a week or so.

JUST MY OPINION: I never bothered with blog comments, forum signature (only good to get traffic), link directory, pinging my post or even with PR of site cause i usually get social signals and web 2.0 links and I have also stop using WIKI, edu and article directory. Also diversify your anchor text to make it more natural.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    point2, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  13. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    Likewise, you will need to do some internal linking. Link certain keywords in your post/pages to other url's of your site.

Lue Hang, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  14. JackyS

JackyS Member

Best Answers:
    To increase your site ranking in search engine optimization, you have to focus on your site incoming links and content. If your site has unique content and quality back links, it will get good ranking position in all search engines automatically.

JackyS, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  15. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I will tell you my way to increase your serp.

• promote your content on google plus profile and communities so you will get traffic + good serp.
    • Create Minimum 40 or 50 backlinks for your latest content on commentluv enabled blogs
    • Do some article submission on paid and free directories
    • Go to google webmaster tool and use fetch as google tools
    • Go To Pingomatic.com and ping your site.

Akhil Swatantra, Jan 12, 2014 IP