1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase real visitors

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vamoindia, Nov 30, 2012.

I Want to increase real or targeted visitors at my website and i am waiting for your helpful suggestions.

Thanks

vamoindia, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  2. hackmon

hackmon Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may use Google adwords to promote your site. Write quality contents, it will automatically bring to top.

hackmon, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  3. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to real visitor, add keywords on your website, its help you real visitor in your website from google.

azharSEO, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  4. chaithu

chaithu Member

Best Answers:
    Get instant visitors to your site
    - Social Media ( Facebook , Twitter, Google Plus, Pintrest)
    - SEO( go for ethical )
    - if you are able to invest money go for Google adwards, & affiliate marketing
    - Don't leave Email campaign

chaithu, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  5. chandler.bryson

chandler.bryson Member

Best Answers:
    There are several ways to get more visitors like you can use Social media websites to promote your brand/website. Social media websites like Facebook, Google+, Myspace, Pinterest, reditt are really advantageous to get visitors but condition is that you need to provide fresh & interesting content so other people feel like to share it. You can also use paid services like Google ads, Bing Ads to maximize your reach.

chandler.bryson, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you use social media, for instance with funny pictures/quizzes. Then have the answer on your site. So that people will come to your site for the answer.
    Once they are on your site you need to make them interact with something, anything.. So have something that is interesting for a human being.

JamesColin, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  7. aliviamallan

aliviamallan Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can get targeted visitors easily if you have contantive matter that are informative and provide some special or different knowledge on your website. other things are that use SEO methods that will improve your site rank in search engine so that targeted visitors look your sites.:cool:

aliviamallan, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  8. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO, PPC, PPV, Video traffic etc... It all depends on what you need the traffic for?

war_machine, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  9. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    To get real visitor , you need useful info on your site.
    Then try using good keyword. You can also take help of social networking site.

jenyfarlopej, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  10. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they come to your site they are "real" visitors. If you use something like Google analytics to analyze your traffic you can get a clearer picture of what is happening.

If you are spending money for traffic, then you want to increase conversions. Narrow the keywords, refine your offer, etc.

If the traffic is SEO generated then you do not care as much. You should still track them and focus on which traffic if generating the conversions or sales and boost that.

davetrebas, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  11. jvfconsulting

jvfconsulting Active Member

Best Answers:
    Advertise using stickers, flyers and leave-behinds.

jvfconsulting, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  12. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    ~Have proper keywords (with high visitors exposure), you can use google adword for this
    ~Have many quality backlinks from quality sites which many visitors
    ~Increase hour google PR, so your search exposure toward your keyword will also increase
    ~Advertise your sites

TheCreator, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  13. jitendrashukla

jitendrashukla Member

Best Answers:
    Either PPC or SEO is the way to get instant visitors, SEO take little time But PPC is the way to get immediate results in terms of Traffic.

jitendrashukla, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  14. bm4web

bm4web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Google ad-words with good targeted keywords, you will get result :)

bm4web, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  15. cookaltony

cookaltony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you increase more real visitor in your site then doing more SEO work and also doing SMO that is really giving more benefits to increase more traffic. SEO off page and on page all service are really helpful to increase more traffic in your site but most important fact to doing perfect SEO work like forum posting, so you can giving more relevant content and more useful think is doing better article writing and don't do copy past is most important parts to get more traffic and you can get more real visitor in your site. Article writing is really good part to get more visitor because you can giving more useful thing and it can be helpful to visitor so surely visitor can like your article and you can make easily best real visitor.

cookaltony, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  16. Powderchick5

Powderchick5 Peon

Best Answers:
    I follow the 7 steps listed in this article. I made money the first day and have never looked back

Powderchick5, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  17. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is correct so make sure to check your keywords and that you're promoting your pages that are optimized for keywords that your target market is using on their search. Make sure you are bidding for the correct keyword as well when doing AdWords campaign.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  18. lazulikey

lazulikey Peon

Best Answers:
    I read with interest on how to increase traffic to websites. All the above methods are tried and true. But which one works best will depend on how you work each strategy.

For me, I invest in a software that teaches SEO (not technical but the practical aspect of it). It will help me analyze the contents of my article to see if its optimized. If not, the software will recommend on what needs to be done to optimize it. So far, my results have been increasing steadily.

I write useful contents, totally unique and submit my site to directories. I also do link exchange with reputable sites. Regular forum and blog posting to help answer questions whenever I can also manage to get visitors to my site.

I guess, at the end of the day. You have to work on a few strategies and see which one works best for your niche.

lazulikey, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  19. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase real visitors, you need to put natural content to your website and at regular interval as well

newlogo, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  20. john0777

john0777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think google adwords is the best in marketing.

john0777, Dec 5, 2012 IP