1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase page rank

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nilay Singh, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    agree, other factors: the domain age (it's not going to be a real ranking factor anymore but..), link diversity (the foundation), link distribution time (important), link types (dofollow, nofollow..of course right?), link quality (related, not related), link spikes..... and several others.

Also agree with patco, this strategy also work but requires time and efforts and if you don't do the right things, you can endup in getting penalized. So be careful or know what to do. I'm afraid people just go over fiverr or other services and start purchasing this kind of stuff or they do all the things themselves, but be aware or ask to someone who knows how to do it properly.

Mark Berger, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  2. weblinkindia

weblinkindia Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am agree with you. Quality content and backlinks helps in gaining page rank

weblinkindia, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  3. VanessaMeacham

VanessaMeacham Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, i have also doubt that which factors behind it. some people told that Get High PR's backlinks and do proper onpage. I do both perfectly and also use this sites for Article post but there is also problem to get High Rank.

VanessaMeacham, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  4. racheljohn

racheljohn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write good quality content for your website. Content help you for this.

racheljohn, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  5. russ.murray

russ.murray Member

Best Answers:
    If you want increase your pank you have optimized you site.

russ.murray, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  6. russ.murray

russ.murray Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize your website
    callebaut cocoa powder

russ.murray, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  7. MagdalenaI

MagdalenaI Peon

Best Answers:
    I would advice against paying for links irrespective of their quality. According to Matt Cutts, Google do investigate the cases of paid links and if they find any your site is going to lose its rank. You'll almost certainly lose the traffic to your site. It's best to concentrate on the quality of the site and making it more useful to the visitor instead of trying to artificially boost the page rank.

MagdalenaI, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  8. links123

links123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Magdalenal,
    The thread is not about Google rank, but it is how to increase the Page Rank of a website. Google ranking is at which number website is coming on Google search on a particular keyword. But Page Rank is a number from 0 to 10. This number is given to website depending on certain factors.

links123, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  9. MagdalenaI

MagdalenaI Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what I meant. Some people buy links from high ranking sites in attempt to increase page rank of their own site.

MagdalenaI, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  10. martinjohn337

martinjohn337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is not to buy PR-4 domain, what Nilay is saying is he is having a domain and he want to increase the PR of that domain..

martinjohn337, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  11. OfficialRTS

OfficialRTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    Page rank is determined by how many links you have going to a page, and how highly ranked those pages that link to your page are. Google doesn't publicly release how they figure out page ranks etc, but many people have come up with charts of how many links you need to get x page rank.

More important then page rank is make sure you get good back linking to your website that doesn't involve huge comment spam on wordpress blogs.

OfficialRTS, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  12. social-media

social-media Member

Best Answers:
    You do know that Twitter links pass NO PageRank don't you? The links are all NOFOLLOW links. Forget about getting your site to PR4. PR only matters is you are selling links.

Rather that "planting" unnatural links on the sites belonging to other webmasters pointing back to your own site, figure out how you can "earn" natural, editorial links from other webmasters. Planting unnatural links on other sites (directories, article submissions, blog commenting, forum spamming, etc.) will ALL lead to bad things... specifically, eventually your site will be filtered or penalized for such activities. Google is targetting all of these now with algorithm updates like Penguin and others.

Instead... Create something GREAT (content, tools, resources) that will make them WANT to link to you. This is the only way your site will survive current and future Google algorithm updates.

social-media, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  13. chanthini

chanthini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use without copied content in your site.Copied Content may affect the PR. And get more backlinks from High PR Sites.It will increase your PR.

chanthini, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  14. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good, Rich and quality Content ca help you to increase your Pagerank in Google. So, Just focus on it.

iwebsocial, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  15. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is it autoblogging?

If it is just grabbing content from other news sites, Google is thinking of your site like duplicated content.

Helge Sverre, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  16. Single With Kids

Single With Kids Peon

Best Answers:
    You must get backlinks from websites that have good domain authority. This will really help boost your ranks. For example, as I work for a travel site (http://www.singlewithkids.co.uk) I am beginning to target tourist websites, most have a high page rank of 5 and above.

Single With Kids, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  17. solarbroker

solarbroker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey mr nilay just build some strong backlinks related to news and integrate one blog to your website. Your page rank will sure increase.

solarbroker, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  18. Nilay Singh

Nilay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    My dear friend my site is not a blog it is based on current events show it is obvious that news source is on content is changed show I will have to give latest updates to my audiance for that suppose any breaking news happen I am bound to post the facts . Since other news site do the same thing almost every site do this and they have pr5 par6 rank so this suggestion is beyond understand I know few third class blog whihc have pr 3 and pr 4 they just change the content by putting comma and -- google know matter what he says all these things are rumour spread by google so that no one think of doing these things incorrect there are lots of bug in google's so called panda algorithm if the site of one get black listed or suspicious they may peanalise but in real do it slowly google will never know . I am running my site honestly and still my site won't get recognise in google news but same site like nagpurtoday.in appear in google news . I wonder what standard google use in choosing google news site if any intelligent person who have any idea of google kidly see ths question of google news .

Nilay Singh, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  19. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Autoblogging is just a term for "its grabbing the information from somewhere else and posting it automatically".

Helge Sverre, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  20. Nilay Singh

Nilay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I know this but I edit my articles and wrote my own but other sites also copy our content . Don't mind it

Nilay Singh, Jun 27, 2013 IP