1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase our trafic instantly

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by deltamas, May 1, 2010.

1. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    All replies are good you should focus on all SEO techniques and should relay on long time page PR for good traffic

shaaam2007, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  2. KenRhee

KenRhee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Or you can get your website onto TV O_O

KenRhee, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  3. AlienSEOMan

AlienSEOMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Try out those linkwheel schemes, miniset, pyramid or whatever you know ... :)

AlienSEOMan, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  4. yoctoinc

yoctoinc Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no short cut to this as it depends on your search engine rankings

yoctoinc, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  5. crudeexperts

crudeexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    Newsletter also remind your customer that your site is still there. Even if everyone who is subscribe doesn't visit every time you send, you can still keep your site in their mind.

crudeexperts, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  6. kathleenrivero

kathleenrivero Peon

Best Answers:
    You can probably try out article writing and linkbuilding. You just need to make you do not end up spamming, otherwise, you'll be banned from the search engines for good.

If you are going to use the article marketing strategy for you SEO efforts, then I know that you are more or less at one point in time getting burnt out writing the articles. Or, if you have a writer or a pool of writers, they may get brain drain writing about the same topics over and over again. I know that this is a real problem, and what I did was to do a bit of research over the internet as to which article software would really work. I've come up with the following:

1. UAW or Unique Article Wizard - this is for submission to hundreds to thousands of article submission sites all at once.

2. The Best Spinner - this is for spinning hundreds of unique articles.

3. Article Toolbox - this is for creating thousands of resource boxes, article titles, and author names all in a few minutes.

I personally use all these 3, and my article writing for SEO endeavors were made tons easier! :) You can also use SEnuke for linkbuilding purposes as it is constantly updated with reputable sites for linking to. And the best thing about it? The automated submissions. :)

Hope these helps.

kathleenrivero, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  7. seomanju

seomanju Peon

Best Answers:
    article spinning and social bookmarking create good traffic to our site.

seomanju, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  8. rebecha_alicia

rebecha_alicia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use youtube, yahoo answers, social bookmarking and comment on other blogs.

rebecha_alicia, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  9. kathleenrivero

kathleenrivero Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine too. Spinning will not work, though, for people who really do not know how to use the software. It is important that an in-depth knowledge of the software is in place, otherwise, you will end up with spun articles that do not make sense.

kathleenrivero, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  10. FS-Gavin

FS-Gavin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank's for information :)

FS-Gavin, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  11. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are so many people out there who promise to give you bunch of traffic from PTC sites. but my opinion , these kind of trafic does not work well or it will not give you what you want. so go for paid advertising network like google adwords or yahoo market search or MSN add center...

rohnsmith, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  12. seorupesh

seorupesh Peon

Best Answers:
    You can submit your site in social networking site.

seorupesh, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  13. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are two types of traffic grabbing techniques. To get Traffic instantly Use social media, Viral marketing , Social Networks like facebook, LinkdIn, Bebo, Twitter. Any how this is not recommended in most of the cases. For get long lasting traffic you have to go with link building, increase page ranking etc.

shaaam2007, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  14. tutorsonweb

tutorsonweb Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many creative ways to increase traffic to your website. Some will cost you money, and some won't.
    Offer free, original, and quality content on your site. This is the most effective means for increasing traffic to a website; offering people something that they cannot obtain elsewhere, or at least, not to the level of quality that you are offering it.

Trying to get more backlinks on your website this may help to increase the traffic.

Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic. This is called search engine optimization and will help people find your website when they're searching the Web. Make sure the keywords flow naturally with the text and when you are brainstorming for good words, ask around for words that come naturally to people of all ages when looking for your type of site.

Use all of these free techniques to increase traffic to your website: USFreeads.net, twitter.com, drop flyers, chat rooms, forums, Youtube, Myspace and Google Groups.

Be patient. Search engines need a lot of time to index a new website and domain. They need time to index all your content; it's worth the wait and should be factored into your website profitability and/or popularity timeline. In the meantime, continue to add high quality content to your website and keep it up to date and relevant.

tutorsonweb, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  15. merabasera

merabasera Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is the way to increase traffic.Although the best way to increase traffic is doing SEO

merabasera, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  16. conferenceshopper

conferenceshopper Peon

Best Answers:
    By having proper selection of keywords and having excellent and unique content on your niche.

conferenceshopper, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  17. khan21

khan21 Banned

Best Answers:
    hi

I have checked your site. It has no pr and it is ranking on last pages of Google.
    So i suggest you Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission and the most effective Press Release. Which can increase your site pr and ranking.

khan21, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  18. deltamas

deltamas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow! I do not suppose, my thread is so interesting,, thanks a lot guys,, I am beginner and I was greatly helped by all of your advices,,,

regards

Deltamas

deltamas, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  19. johnchris25

johnchris25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi..how can i use Facebook and twitter for generating traffic..??

johnchris25, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  20. sneharastogi

sneharastogi Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Link Feed Submission. I find it the best way to increase traffic for blog (Please don't spam).

Share your posts on stumbleupon, twitter, facebook, digg, linkedin and other popular social networks.
    Results are also quite instant.

Besides, to check your traffic, you better use some web analytics tools. don't make any judgment by looking at Alexa only

sneharastogi, Nov 18, 2010 IP