1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase organic traffic

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Karan Arora, Mar 19, 2013.

My Website - http://www.beetelbite.com
    Hey guys please help me out i have been around with this domain since 3 months and still am receiving low organic traffic like 15 - 30 visitors a day from organic traffic.
    Please give some tips.
    Thanks
    Karan Arora, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Optimizing your pages with keywords (titles, metas, headers), configuring your XML sitemap and robots.txt file, setting up 301 redirects to combat pesky 404 errors -- and about 195 other tasks -- are all part of the wonderful world of on-page SEO. The parts of your site that can be enhanced to better communicate with the search crawlers and provide an excellent user experience will undoubtedly increase your organic traffic.
    spider_web, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  3. lebinh23

lebinh23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    spider_web right.
    lebinh23, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  4. budinovn

budinovn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hmmm I will tell you how I can reach 1000 uv/day for three up to four months blogging
    • first do your research keyword.
    • I only post an article that have keyword search query more than 100.000 on google adword keyword tools.. ( this is free that's why I like it..)
    • sometime we choose the wrong keyword with very low search query, or even keyword with very high competition.. we will get less traffic from this keyword
    • second: post your article in schedule, I post 5 articles everyday.. do it constantly at least for 2 month, this is very important because we want to make google bot to come to our blog everyday and we must make sure that google bot will find something new in our blog and grab the data in daily basis
    • I never use backlink building.. just keep posting 5 articles every day or every 5 hours..
    • articles must be original, not copied, spinned or rewrite.. write more than 300 words is good
    • image is the easiest way to get traffic from google, if you have original image that would be perfect, add image related with your articles as much as possible, but don't make is look like a spam.. use image gallery to display your image in the end of your articles.
    do it in two month and see what happen..
    if anyone already try to do like what I do, please share your result here..
    budinovn, Mar 23, 2013 IP
    cronik likes this.
  5. vna1611

vna1611 Active Member

Best Answers:
    keep writing blog posts
    minimum 1000 words
    on regular basis
    vna1611, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  6. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    See which keywords are you currently ranking for that are bringing you those 15-130 visitors and optimize them to get higher position in Google.
    Scriptona, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  7. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, you have to give higher ranking to keywords to gain more visitors, you can target more than one keyword as well.
    MikeQ, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  8. budinovn

budinovn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will continue my tips here:
    I think we know stt2 very well, I will tell you how to use it wisely.
    I always use stt2, but I never display the keyword in the article post. I just keep it in my wordpress dashboard.
    When the organic visitors from search engine comes, stt2 will record the keyword.
    The keyword that come to out website is the best keyword for us, usually I will post a new articles base on the new keywords catch from stt2.
    More organic visitor come from search engine with certain keyword, more articles I will create and post it everyday.
    By using this method I don't have to think about the keywords, I can create articles everyday based on keywords that come to my blog. It will make my job easier, and off course I can create the best articles that match with my blogs keywords.
    That's it.. no backlink, no spinned or rewrite content, just create unique and original articles base on our organic keywords. The organic keyword that come to our website is the easiest. the best, and the strongest keyword for our website.
    create articles base on stt2, and watch your visitor grow every day..
    try this and tell me your result here..
    I already proof it.. now it is your turn..!
    budinovn, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  9. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have analyzed your site and found following things that you should have to fix:
    1) Your uncompressed HTML size (74.02 kb) is over the average web page HTML size of 35 kb. It may result into lower load time, lost visitors. Therefore, it is advisable to you to reduce your HTML size.
    2)It does not appear that you are caching your pages. Cached pages serve up static HTML and avoid potentially time consuming queries to your database. It also helps lower server load by up to 80%.
    afoley77, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  10. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're doing it completely wrong.

Don't expect traffic... you have to literally work for it. Organic traffic you don't get just by adding new content on your website or doing some link building! It's about starting an SEO campaign and going through it till you get top three ranks preferable #1!

If you want serious traffic that is...
    jacksarlo, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  11. replaz.com

replaz.com Member

Best Answers:
    Your web design is not user friendly. Colors are not suitable for human eyes.
    Your website must have some pre-reqs for search engines.

Here are our requirements for you:
    http://www.replaz.com/add-url.html
    replaz.com, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  12. showbizg

showbizg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    all information is very good for me :)
    showbizg, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  13. Mehwish Naqvi

Mehwish Naqvi Member

Best Answers:
    i am also a newbie this post is really helpful
    Mehwish Naqvi, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  14. faca5

faca5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can buy some traffic to your website...
    adf.ly
    faca5, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  15. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    budinove that is really help full thanks,
    marycombs, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  16. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    firstly you need to post on daily basis so crawler can come on daily basis with the right keyword selection.
    marycombs, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  17. bluebenz

bluebenz Active Member

Best Answers:
    No no, don't buy traffic, if Google find that your traffic source is a padi traffic, you will be in deep trouble.
    More research about your keywords and link building will help you a lot.
    Link building here is write some articles with your keywords and anchor text inside it..

And about your keywords, I look at one of your post, your meta keyword, description is not reflecting your page..
    check it..!!
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    bluebenz, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  18. faca5

faca5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do you know this service?
    www.top01.eu
    faca5, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  19. faca5

faca5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    or this...
    share-with.co.uk
    faca5, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  20. John Grossfield

John Grossfield Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a ton of variables that can work to increase your organic traffic.

One of the not so obvious ones is to try the opposite of Organic traffic - paid placement.

If you can work a budget around PPC, you will drive the number of Unique Visitors to your site, which in turn will make your site more authoritative to the search engines, and help drive its quality score.

A high quality score will help your SERP (search engine results page) Rankings, giving you more organic clicks.

Obviously, you need to make sure that you handle the SEO basics first, but if you're looking to give yourself a push, try PPC.
    John Grossfield, Apr 8, 2013 IP