1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase organic traffic on our site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Amina Mbaye, Jan 9, 2016.

?

How To Get Maximum Exposure For Your Website?

1. SEO

81.8%
  2. SMO

18.2%
  3. PPC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Is there any best SEO Link-building technique to drive potential customers for our business?

Please share.

Amina Mbaye, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  2. Ammarali01

Ammarali01 Member

Best Answers:
    Few such SEO tech are
    1. Write good articles and share them over the internet.
    2. Do some Guest posting.
    3. Be social and share your links on social websites like twitter and FB

Ammarali01, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  3. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    For traffic purpose in your website you should need to use good content, related to the topic, and error free content.

VAKTA MONDAL, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  4. Poorvai Group

Poorvai Group Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Regular Blog Posting with effective SMM can help in organic traffic.

Poorvai Group, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  5. Leasedlayer

Leasedlayer Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase the traffic through organic using some of these white hat techniques like Forum posting, Blog posting, Guest blog posting, Article posting, Importantly the Social media posting.

Leasedlayer, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  6. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have proper perception of the internet. No matter what you are doing, it is important to educate yourself, to share knowledge and socialize. Help yourself by helping others. As corny as this sounds, try being pleasant and nice human being overall. People are tired of generic email, spam and harassment. Show general interest for your customers and your potential partners-bloggers. This is something that takes awful lot of time. However, it is also something that can launch your brand\website to new heights. Have in mind that people who are working on the internet, started doing it because they were sick of getting to their office, being in crowded traffic and having to put their best clothes each and every day. They want to enjoy themselves and do what they love. Help them do that! And most importantly, try to help other people the way I am helping you because every like or share counts :)

niksto82, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  7. MystockLive

MystockLive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These are pretty generic answers, how do we assert the quality of our content without getting information about responses.
    As a blog writer or a content writer anybody would think his or her content is the best, but is there any tool which can pre-qualify the content quality?

MystockLive, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  8. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you. It is really hard to tell if your content is actually good. Simply put, you gotta have knack for it. If you need some confirmation whether your content is good or not, it is best to turn to your visitors and count how many likes you have. However, this is not necessarily something that will give you precise answers. For example, if you have 100 likes for a particular article, it may seem as a great result. But, if 100 000 people has viewed your content, it is a really small number. Perhaps best way to figure this out is if you get response from other bloggers in your niche.

niksto82, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  9. Surkhab

Surkhab Member

Best Answers:
    Quality means the value in the content.
    Does it tell everything a person is looking for,
    has it been said in a manner that a person will understand.
    Will the person, who reads the content, be satisfied with the answer and not look further.

You can come up with a checklist of a similar set of questions and try answering these question every time you post.

I've been doing the same from a long time, But you will not see any magic happening anytime soon, your posts will not get ranked it will take time.
    I am waiting for my posts to get ranked from last one year. It is heartbreaking to see posts low in quality (poor write-up, low-quality images, poor formatting) ranking above my posts and getting all the traffic.

Thankfully Social Media is much easier to crack and start getting results quickly.

Surkhab, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  10. linajoe305

linajoe305 Banned

Best Answers:
    Use Social Media Marketing (SMM) for getting much traffic for your website. This is the best way now a days.

linajoe305, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  11. linajoe305

linajoe305 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeh, SMM is the best helper for getting organic traffic.

linajoe305, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  12. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How is Social Media Marketing the best helper for getting organic traffic?

Matthew Sayle, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  13. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase your organic traffic by creating quality content and also quality backlinks. You can also do Guest posting on Authority sites, Social Networking sites, blog commenting etc.

iwebsocial, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  14. Minesh Parikh

Minesh Parikh Member

Best Answers:
    Ultimately, to increase organic site traffic you need to give your customers what they want– quality advice, information and insight.

There are unlimited ways by which you can drive traffic to your site. Some of the working and actionable methods like using Blog commenting,Guest posting campaign, using Flickr, buying paid traffic. There is no rocket science or secrets to get good amount of organic traffic for your blog. You just need proper strategy for same.

Minesh Parikh, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  15. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Back in the day, my answer would’ve been very easy.

My answer would’ve been SEO all day, every day.

But now that I've been around the block a few times and I've been exposed to how the online traffic game actually works, my opinion has changed.

Instead of wasting your time and money on PPC, and investing a tremendous amount of time on SEO, I strongly suggest you focus more on social media outreach.

Social media optimization, social media marketing, and social media outreach can help take your website’s traffic to the next level.

The best part of this is that it can lead to better search traffic volumes as well.

You see, when you reach out to influential leaders on social media who specializes in your niche, you end up branding your website.

If you establish a solid brand, people in your niche will eventually start linking to you on a completely voluntary basis.

You don’t need to prod them.

You don’t need to encourage them.

You only need to just post high quality content and work your social media presence and you would be earning these high quality backlinks.

Best of all, these are highly-targeted to your niche.

To reiterate, if you're looking to get maximum exposure for your website and you're looking to save money, I’d invest on a virtual assistant, pay that person a couple of hundred bucks a month, and establish a solid social media base for your website.

This can pay off tremendously over time.

maxauthority, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  16. Shahidul Islam Rakib

Shahidul Islam Rakib Member

Best Answers:
    This is good for your website to bring traffic.

You can follow the tips

1. Write low competitive keyword based but high quality articles.
    2. Create a good do follow link tier for your website
    3. Pass link juice to your website
    4. Always post good quality content
    5. Never forget to share your website content to the social media websites!

Shahidul Islam Rakib, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  17. shahking

shahking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can increase your website traffic by
    • social media marketing,
    • SEO off page markeitng,
    • info graphic,
    • video and image sharing
    Or its depends on your website theme. Can you please share your website url with us in here. So that I will suggest you more techniques....to get organic traffic.

shahking, Aug 25, 2020 IP
  18. digg.wallpapers

digg.wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Every new blogger needs organic traffic from all major search engines. But that's not so easy. You have to establish your site's credibility and originality of content in the eyes of search engine bots not human. If your website's content is original not copy-pasted or modified, then you have the right to think about what you're asking otherwise just quit. Because search engine bots are very smart better to say, smarter than you. They will find very quickly the quality of content and copyright violation. And your website will be penalised very soon.

I am giving you a few tips regarding organic traffic, just follow them:

• Post daily fresh and original content with at least 600 words
    • Create a sitemap.xml and robots.txt file of your website
    • Setup Google Search Console and Integrate it with your website
    • Create social networking pages such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Mix, Instagram etc. and share your all posts there and build genuine fan followings
    • Create relevant backlinks from other high domain authority and high UR websites
    • Do not buy backlinks from internet marketplaces
    • Create backlinks yourself manually
    • Create at least 5 - 10 backlinks Daily ( 150 Days x 10=1500 Backlinks in 5 months)
    • After 5 months your site will be on the first page with loads of organic search traffic

If you like my answer, then, please give your comments. Thanks

digg.wallpapers, Aug 26, 2020 IP