1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Increase Organic Google Traffic

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by ladyfashion, Oct 18, 2013.

my site pr=1, my site traffic is very low. Could you tell me How to Increase Organic Google Traffic to my site?

ladyfashion, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  2. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    Free Version:
    You can do different acitivities for increasing organic Google traffic. By using directories where you add your website. Make a blog for your website and create backlinking from there. Also you should have pages on different socail media websites like Google, Facebook, Stumblupon, Twitter, etc, etc. Beside this, if you have some knowledge of Article marketing then you should use that also. Also put your website on different local listing sites. In this way, you will definitely see increase in traffic from Google organic search.
    Paid Version:
    you can simple use Google Adward for some month or at least one month so that, you have a little more visibility in people and search engine eyes. Don't use low level of schemes or any thing else because everything requried time for growth.

John Michael, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  3. MoritzB

MoritzB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent advice from John Michaels.
    I might add you could join forums related to the topic on your site and put your site's address in your signature file.
    This has the added benefit of also driving visitors from the forum. Just make sure you post a couple of valuable posts there and don't make it a hit'n run.

MoritzB, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  4. dheeraj gulia

dheeraj gulia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also trying to increase my page rank or traffic on my site. I am using social sites, forums,blogs,bookmarking and directories. All of these are giving me best result. I see traffic on analytic for my site. Use these SEO tips and increase traffic on your site.

dheeraj gulia, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  5. Ketty Henry

Ketty Henry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To increase traffic continue submission and create high PR back-links

Ketty Henry, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  6. Avish Gabba

Avish Gabba Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to increase traffic for your site like SEO, Adword.

Avish Gabba, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  7. Jay Kapupara

Jay Kapupara Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many Hot Favourite Way to Increasing traffic...
    • Optimize your content for search engines
    • Improve your social media presence
    • Paid traffic
    • Find your releted community;)

Jay Kapupara, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  8. satyenhacks

satyenhacks Active Member

Best Answers:
    In order to get high traffic on your website, there are two things you can do :

1. Concentrate on your keywords because there is no one bigger than Google which can give you high traffic. Try to rank on the first 3 positions for your primary and secondary keywords. Use websites like SEMRUSH, SEOSITECHECKUP to analyze your competitors traffic and organic positions. It will give a very good idea as where you are lagging behind. It takes only 1 post on 1st position to get you thousands of visitors from Google.

2. If you have money to spend, try Facebook ads. But before you put your money into it, learn how to target right people who are interested in your product/website. Be Creative in creating Facebook ads. There are no. of videos on Youtube. Read,learn and apply. ROI will be much greater if targeting is good.

satyenhacks, Sep 24, 2014 IP