1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase my website ranks

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Manojworld, May 10, 2013.

Hi I heard that if my site has hight rank then my site will come in search result is it right?? So, i wanna to increase my site ranks, I also search in google about that but there i got too large description i was gonna confused, please give a short steps to increase my site ranks.. And dudes also check my site if any problem for Search engines. Should i make sitemap is it necessary for top listing in google??

Manojworld, May 10, 2013 IP
  2. Manojworld

Manojworld Member

Best Answers:
    www.mworld4m.com

Manojworld, May 10, 2013 IP
  3. ghizal

ghizal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    well.. to start with .. you need to have a trustworthy hosting provider that can effectively host your websites with unique c class IPs ,, .. use backlinking, natural link building techniques.. i have got a lot of them to share but the space here constraints me to.. also keep your site content short, simple to understand and easy to recollect so that people can refer back to it even without looking at it online.. use social medias to promote it and i am sure you will end up with higher rankings..

ghizal, May 11, 2013 IP
  4. Manojworld

Manojworld Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Dude Currently I am on Dedicated hosting, I dont know much about servers and can u explain about unique c class IPs. Do u know any good blacklink maker softawres then plz share with me. I got a chiness softwares name jingling but all the visitors are robots is it help me increase rank??

Manojworld, May 11, 2013 IP
  5. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase rank by SEO . And you have to keep focus on your content. Content is king. Do not use backlinks software , try to create manually. No that jingling software will not increase your website rank.

humtuma, May 11, 2013 IP
  6. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Having a great content strategy, providing great niche specific, informative content in the form of ebooks, infographics, videos, quality posts etc. can help a site earn lot of high quality relevant backlinks, create brand awareness, build an authoritative brand online and see an increase in traffic.

rankwatch.com, May 12, 2013 IP
  7. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, yes you should generate a sitemap as a guideline for the crawlers, then make sure you have quality unique content on your site, then promote it to Blogs, forums, social networks - the more links to your site, the higher your rank will be.

webcosmo, May 12, 2013 IP
  8. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep updating content/adding new content and keep creating relevant backlinks. That may help.

danasurvey, May 12, 2013 IP
  9. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    The point is fresh content, if you are posting fresh content regularly your site won't have any problem, I would say.. believe me.

SERPpoint, May 13, 2013 IP
  10. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Try to use kewyords in your website content. Onsite Search engine optimization is also a key. Hire some one who can do off site SEO, Social media marketing for your website. I hope that helps.

Amanda103, May 14, 2013 IP