1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase more sales online of my product

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by contaque, Nov 10, 2014.

My product is contaque dialer providing contact center solutions since last 9 years. How can generate more leads online as I do not have much paid resources. Tell me the online ways?

contaque, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  2. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) Google Places
    2) SEO
    3) PPC (Adwords and Bing Ads)
    4) Your own website
    5) Email marketing
    6) A blog
    7) Social media

Randall Magwood, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  3. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    Start by doing some research. Find out what your target audience need and their interest. Ask for only basic contact information. Then start testing different landing pages (calls to action, buttons, offers, formats, headlines, etc). Do follow up with an E-mail marketing campaign. Keep information fresh. Track channels in analytics to help improve conversion rates. Adopt social media marketing as a way to promote your business and for your brand awareness. Build communities on social networks. Finally, you can conduct seminars, contests, and giveaways.

Diana Wallace, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  4. ChrisKyle

ChrisKyle Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Email Marketing with a good follow up sequence would be the best way to promote your product. If you create a squeeze Page and drive people in your niche to it, then you should have no problem increasing sales.

ChrisKyle, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  5. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to that, you must have a Target and personalize emails. Be able to attract and retain your prospect customers by showing that you know and understand them well. Content is still the key in email marketing. Also, incorporate social media icons, but do not rely on them. Link to your website, blogs, and other sources of information that can be access easily.

Diana Wallace, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Generating leads online is not as easy as they say for enumerating those methods. Product and services are not all the same which means they need different ways to reach their targeted users by using appropriate platforms in the web. Compared to paid resources these kind of strategies will take time to take effect so it will require consistency, analysis, full effort to establish your reputation.

KylieSweet, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  7. koolphoto

koolphoto Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would put effort on LinkedIn and Facebook. Start building a list to send a newsletter.

koolphoto, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  8. InvestInPixels

InvestInPixels Member

Best Answers:
    I'd take a look at MailPad. Seems like a useful new service. Basically you search for contacts with a keyword, e.g. "media" or "call centre", then MailPad gives you a list of Twitter, Github and LinkedIn profiles that you can email DIRECTLY from within the MailPad platform.

You can subscribe for their launch now, looks like a promising website :)

InvestInPixels, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  9. FokeBox

FokeBox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do they use CRM? You can integrate your solution with some free open source crm and generate leads from it.

FokeBox, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  10. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, is this a customer support solution? Like ZenDesk, but more specialized? Is there a link to your service?

Alex Toll, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  11. jasmeencress

jasmeencress Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to promote your website is by making it appear on Google's top pages when key words are typed. You will get more visits on your website, therefore more sells. The process is called SEO. To design and promote my website.

jasmeencress, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  12. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    What have you been doing so far, online marketing wise? I'll need to understand your situation first because online marketing is a dedicate thing.

Chad Eztraffic, Nov 25, 2014 IP