1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase LIKES on my Facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Ellen1, May 14, 2012.

1. Smith_jhon

Smith_jhon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i provide real fb likes i think these are likes you look

1k likes = 50$
    2k likes = 99$
    5k likes = 199$

Smith_jhon, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  2. Killswitch Deepak Thakur

Killswitch Deepak Thakur Active Member

Best Answers:
    use minuteworkers or clickchores to get likes.
    You have to pay some money though.

Create a free giveaway page (ebook, etc) and lock it with a facebook like gate.

3. darthnathan

darthnathan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you go on Fiverr you can get some fake Facebook likes, this will make your page look more appealing!

darthnathan, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  4. sameerbhide

sameerbhide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For increasing the likes on facebook you must create post well having good title and appropriate description and if possible then attach relevant image of video for describing your post in well manner and share with all your friends and people you know then you can get the likes and you can choose the option of social media optimization.

sameerbhide, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  5. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use facebook Like exchange websites to increase your facebook likes.

afoley77, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  6. celestiasybila

celestiasybila Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually liking a page is not so easy if someone wishes to capture the targeted area or services they offer, It is a continues effort that require more and more time , in start people may like your posts but will not like the page, so it take time . In this matter there are few things that must be checked , first is the design of your page and resemblance of the design with services or products you are offering, secondly the interest of the targeted people , share the thigs that they like, third , offer them valuable offers and/or packages, share interested things on page with content and images that are amusing, Create polls etc to attract customers and get involve them ... there are many things that can enhance your page trust and increase visitors.

celestiasybila, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  7. martinmerl

martinmerl Peon

Best Answers:
    Use addmefast and socialmediaexplode.

Also you can make fake accounts and use them

martinmerl, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  8. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    But if we make more than one fake account on the same site, then there is a problem while adding URL. Because a website has unique URL that directing to its home page. So in Add me fast or other website when you will add your website's URL with 2nd fake account, it will show that this URL has already exist. So, on different website you can add your URL with fake accounts, but on same website you can't use Fake accounts More than One time.

afoley77, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  9. martinmerl

martinmerl Peon

Best Answers:
    no make facebook accounts and add friends to the maximum 5000 then share on them accounts to get more traffic

martinmerl, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  10. mosaicartcourses

mosaicartcourses Member

Best Answers:
    You can tell to your friends and friends of friends for like the page then you can increase the likes.

mosaicartcourses, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  11. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    Update attractive posts that will drive people to like your post or page. You can buy likes but that will not work in long run.

eyesight, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  12. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    It's becoming an international question I guess. By the way, make sure that your posts are attractive and not irrelevant. I think if you are able to catch the users attention, you will get likes.

Digital_lover, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  13. martinmerl

martinmerl Peon

Best Answers:
    here's an option, make giveaways targeted to your niche, maybe 1 giveaway per 10 posts.

1. make a youtube video.
    2.make it so people can enter via facebook twitter and youtube.

2A. facebook post the youtube video and put "to enter in this comp like share and comment on this post".

This will get more traffic to your fanpage because people are sharing it and to your youtube video.

2B. Twitter "follow, retweet an favourite this tweet"

This will get more traffic to your youtube video and will get more followers so you gain more traffic on your other tweets.

2C. Youtube "sub like and comment to get a chance to win"

This will make your video go up in the search engine and any other videos will get instant views.

Summary: social marketing is like chainmail you just need to A. find a niche, B, make relative posts. C. Combined every site together and that = $$$$$ in the long term.

martinmerl, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  14. CrAzY-MaST

CrAzY-MaST Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am happy to share with you that just before a few hours i registered in website for exchanging likes and it works nice. I got something like 50likes for a few hours

The site is in my signature

CrAzY-MaST, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  15. emailerx

emailerx Banned

Best Answers:
    making good content and attractive is the best way

emailerx, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  16. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post often, but not too often. A word of warning though, posting too often will just clog up people's feeds and they'll become tired of it, which may lead them to hide you from their timeline or possibly unfriend you - not what you want at all! I would suggest you to try SEOclerks, if you want to buy facebook likes at a cheap rate from various freelancers.

lukeSwenson, May 9, 2014 IP
  17. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the most easiest and the most quick way to get FB likes and even comments to your post. FB page likes etc.
    I am using this, it really helps!
    • Goto Hublaa.me
    • Now scroll down until you see ''Method To Login To Hublaa''. Click on ''Generate Token'' A new TAB will open after 5 seconds click on ''Skip Ad'' in the top right corner.
    • Then you will be asked for permission of App named ''Spotify'' on Facebook.Click on ''Ok Listen To Music!''
    • After that you will get an error that page was not found. On the error page copy the above link from URL box and paste it in Hublaa and submit . A pop up will appear showing ''Logged in successfully''
    • Now scroll down and click on Auto-Like . Skip the ad two times and on the third time you will be shown your statuses on facebook with submit button.
    • Click on submit button of Status you want likes on.If you want likes on your Photo,click on photos and select a photo.

faizzsheikh, Jul 13, 2014 IP