1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To increase like in your facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yogeshkumarmcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. innovativewebs

innovativewebs Member

Best Answers:
    There is a facebook ninja bot that is very effective for instagram, twitter and facebook.

innovativewebs, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. Arif Ahmed

Arif Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Advertise your page on Facebook. And post interesting photos.

Arif Ahmed, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. fcampus

fcampus Peon

Best Answers:
    I Have a small program who gives you more points to your account of addfast, just need to be online anywhere, open a small window, if you be logged all day or all night too, you can get more 10000 points at your account easily everyday, point by point, day, week, big month :D

fcampus, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  4. Fuzail

Fuzail Member

Best Answers:
    I advise the daily post for your page and share friends circle.

Fuzail, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  5. aNejma

aNejma Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think the best way to do it properly is to share interesting videos and photos if your fans will share it you will get new fans daily..i dont like the other ways you will end by having big page but not active.

aNejma, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  6. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to gain Facebook likes which can take time and patience is really needed. You can try sending invites to your friends then let them help you get more followers. Also, for them to do that you must consider having good contents and interesting posts every now and then because it should be their benefits, good way to attract users to like your page.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. ReferralCandy

ReferralCandy Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, i think that buying Facebook likes really isn't the best way to go about things. Sure, your Facebook page might look a tad more impressive with 9000 likes as opposed to 90 - but what makes you think that people passing by your page won't be in the least suspicious of the sparse Facebook engagement (maybe 1 or 2 likes per post that you put up?) when well...the number there states that you have a massive fanbase. There are many instances where i've viewed Facebook pages with a huge number of likes, scrolled down to find that they had launched barely 2 months ago, clicked on their Facebook likes activity and seen the graph draw from 0, to a sudden spike of 4000 overnight.

Consumers aren't dumb, and it's getting increasingly difficult to advertise, market and sell things to them because social media has made them king now. Brands are falling over their feet trying to be the first at viral marketing, the freshest with current news, the most innovative with ingenious reinventions. It's difficult to cut through the clutter. Very few people are going to deem sites that buy likes, credible. Quality content and engagement sells, and taking shortcuts like buying likes often do nothing, if not more harm for any business.

ReferralCandy, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  8. arunmarvel

arunmarvel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can also try likemefast.org. this site offers various social media promotions such as youtube, google + etc..

arunmarvel, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  9. chanthini

chanthini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add your facebook like page on your website. And get more friends and share your information with Suitable link.Create facebook ads.

chanthini, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  10. tanmay.kamath1992

tanmay.kamath1992 Member

Best Answers:
    Getting Facebook Likes for your Fan Page :
    You should be posting and updating with new posts everyday.
    Share useful and informative links. Dont forget to shrink your URL with URL shortner and post it below the update.
    Try posting useful,short and animated youtube videos. < THis technique seriously helps in getting likes.
    If you find a post getting more views or likes .. pin it to the top or feature it .
    Start posting offers about other websites. Stuff or shrink your URL somewhere around .

You will also get some coupon codes for free from some forums if you google it.
    You will also find 50$ coupons for 5$. That surely sounds like an interesting deal. get that.
    Install some apps on your facebook page tab so that you can constantly track your progress.
    Invite as many friends as you can from another account.

tanmay.kamath1992, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  11. stilv

stilv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Related images worked well for me, i run android site with 197k fans

stilv, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  12. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    By being active and posting relevant and useful information that could get you more likes.
    Actively participate in discussions

mian.owais211, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  13. aNejma

aNejma Active Member

Best Answers:
    i discovred new trik to increase like in your facebook page, there is many groups on facebook with more then 200k members called something "followers" or "make new friends" you can share your link there and you will get more likes to your page.

aNejma, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  14. anna30

anna30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make it popular and follow others. Discuss with others and pay more time on facebook

anna30, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  15. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    Add facebook like button, like button and comment button on your website. after that create the groups in your facebook profile.. definitely you will get more likes.

kalpanasharma, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  16. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:

right said , Share interesting things then spamming :)

24wallpapers, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  17. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is a lot of ways to increase facebook likes. But for me a few legit like is a lot better than a million of spammy or faked likes. Having said so, you should not be forcing people to like your page. What you have to do is to create a good content if you are having a blog or giving the best services in town if you are having a small local business. I believe your clients' or readers' likes are the best ones.

TonyGE, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  18. tanmay.kamath1992

tanmay.kamath1992 Member

Best Answers:
    Well said :)

tanmay.kamath1992, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  19. LnD

LnD Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying likes is very cheap. You can get around 1,500Likes from Fiverr for just $5. But often the likes are not useful because they are from unactive accounts or even bots.

LnD, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  20. stilv

stilv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

agreed, i would just promote make it noticeable of your page. it will grow in time

stilv, Aug 3, 2013 IP