1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To increase like in your facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yogeshkumarmcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. web2soft

web2soft Active Member

Best Answers:
    exactly , contest likes are good and in order to win people refer a lot

web2soft, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  2. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're good at marketing, you won't be any difficulties in increasing great amount of visitors to your Facebook Page! Use the appropriate marketing tools and effective marketing plan to achieve great success through Facebook!

VisionzZolution, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. Opoffers

Opoffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get good quality likes that will help spread your message to more people is will a good facebook page. I know it is overplayed but content is king and facebook is no different. you can go to places like fiverr and get fake likes but they will do nothing for you really but make you spend 5 dollars for a higher number under likes, but they are usually not real people. Put good content that people will enjoy commenting on is always a good rule. Put original information out there that will help people in some way. Reward people for liking your page is always a good method....get some ebook and give them away for liking our page.. this will cost you next to nothing. Dont forget to add some way to get emails so you can further monetize and get more followers/likes. Content is king but more important building relationships is king.

Opoffers, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  4. rahim4x

rahim4x Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The big possibility is that most of you have wish to have the facebook page with a lot of fans/likes because on that way you will be able on easy way to promote your company, brand etc. Today on the internet exist a lot website where you can buy

rahim4x, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  5. Rksh

Rksh Member

Best Answers:
    An easy and well known way by which you can grab a lot of likes on your Facebook page......Promote your page and page content as much as possible.
    Now you should know....How to promote...? So Facebook provides a Free utility to promote your page and any other information to all your friends.For this if you want to promote your whole page-click [​IMG][​IMG] this button and you'll see share option.Click share button and promote your page with friends.
    You can also share individual content by going to the bottom of that status or image or any link,click share button!!!!!!
    Try this....:)

Rksh

Rksh, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  6. Rahul.Kashyap.Karnal

Rahul.Kashyap.Karnal Active Member

Best Answers:
    update your page daily with useful stuff. ask your friends. make admin. who have high friends on facebook.

Rahul.Kashyap.Karnal, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  7. IM Professor

IM Professor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using Facebook page but I have to admit that is not one of my strengths. I have a lot to learn yet. But I know that this can be really powerful for a well-established internet marketing campaign.
    I am using a course to help me with that! I hope it help!

IM Professor, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  8. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try here: http://www.seoclerks.com/categories/buy-facebook-likes-fans

I have bought a few packages from there and they all "stuck" :)

dice kid, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  9. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Listen getting loads of active likes on a Facebook page is tough nut to break......U may buy likes or exchange likes.....Just Google it....u'll find 100s of such websites.....but trust me it won't help, as they don't offer active fb users.....So ur page won't viral.....So what should u do?? U should update the page frequently.....u can create an event and ask ur fans to Join it by inviting them. U may ask questions to them and engage them.....

arvi2012, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  10. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fake click will give you hard situation to bear, you may lost your page, Facebook make it some what difficult for the people who can not do something distinct and unique to catch people and likes. So create quality attractive posts which will help your page. Share it with your friends and other suitable places on net.

Afrasiab, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  11. raghavthakur

raghavthakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a friend, who does my facebook promotion, and the only thing he does is posting links and photos...
    Whenever i see him, he is on facebook and he actually gives me traffic, but the sad part is.. he is not able to get me likes

raghavthakur, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  12. sadiyakhan750

sadiyakhan750 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vote exchange is one of the way but though it is not consider as a legal way.

sadiyakhan750, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  13. marcu

marcu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get a big number of facebook fans require long and costant work on content,but I have a question
    Do somebody have ever tried some fiverr gig related to facebook fans?do them work?

marcu, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  14. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post those post only which can be very funny as well as sentimental.

My Property Stores, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  15. AndreyShawn

AndreyShawn Member

Best Answers:
    Send invitation,post interesting statuses,try different tools for exchaging links of Facebook page (like Twiends) :)

AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  16. haryoko.hardjo

haryoko.hardjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    if your page contains about your selling stuff, you better to be more active giving such like tips, notes, or article even those not related to your fan page theme

haryoko.hardjo, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  17. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think i know the best one after reading all the conversation. Is there anyone who used Add Me Fast ? You can check this post to get more Facebook page likes (http://www.techntechie.com/get-free-facebook-likes-real-fast.html)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
    Himadri Subrah Saha, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  18. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Posting on a daily basis would give you the likes you are after.

Make sure your content is unique and original. Try to be as helpful as possible to the community
    where you hang out.

You want them to like, know, and trust you.

Another thing to remember, try to be seen as the expert in your niche by delivering good value to them.

I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  19. MiZZiTDK

MiZZiTDK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be diligent and patient in building up your page. Post unique content daily and ofcourse at a significant intensity. I usually post pics with quotes on my pages in order for it to get of a lot of shares. Try also adding a lot of people who can post for you. That is perhaps the most easiest way to get facebook likes!

MiZZiTDK, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  20. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting feed

Brandon Scott, Feb 17, 2013 IP