1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Keyword in my website on Google

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by daica113114, May 7, 2012.

I can't increase Keyword in my website , Does anyone have the same experience?
    These are the strategies for my site

blog commenting
    2 forum posting
    3 social bookmarking

Please help me.

daica113114, May 7, 2012 IP
  2. atgfx

atgfx Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that you cannot increase your ranking? If so, I certainly know where you are coming from. I am currently in the same fight. I'm no SEO expert, but results take time. How long have you been working at it?

Aaron (atgfx)

atgfx, May 7, 2012 IP
  3. agrius

agrius Member

Best Answers:
    First and foremost after this recent update, you'll want to make sure you have good quality content above all else. Build it, and they will come..

agrius, May 11, 2012 IP
  4. introducertoday

introducertoday Peon

Best Answers:
    For increasing your keyword in your website on google just follow the below steps.

• Show your ads on Google for free - pay only when people click to visit your website
    • Set your own budget - there's no minimum spending requirement
    • Target customers anywhere around the world

introducertoday, May 13, 2012 IP
  5. mccsmall

mccsmall Peon

Best Answers:
    For increase ranking of your website you can do Blog commenting, Forum posting. You can also do on page seo.

mccsmall, May 13, 2012 IP
  6. corbingrimes

corbingrimes Peon

Best Answers:
    For increasing your website traffic...
    Register you website on google and bing local, webmater and analytics.
    Then start with directory submission, social bookmarking, article posting.
    Classified ads, Review posting, business listings, Photo sharing etc.
    Follow these tasks regularly and you definitely get better results for your keyword ranking.

corbingrimes, May 13, 2012 IP
  7. sarahjohs

sarahjohs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be specific with the keywords which you want to rank. Make the promotions with that particular keyword. You can try with all the promotion strategies, say
    Directory Submissions, [takes some time to get listed]
    Classifieds, [concentrate on particular niche]
    Article Marketing,
    Blog submissions [do-follow blogs],
    Review websites,
    Video submission,
    Image sharing, etc.

Certainly, these can make your keyword rankings in a better way.

sarahjohs, May 13, 2012 IP
  8. harveydent

harveydent Peon

Best Answers:
    You can choose low competition high search result keywords for your site from Google adwords. Aware about the keyword density in the content, use only relevant, unique content for your site. Submitting links in social sites will improve your site traffic also your page rank if it has reasonable PR. You can also try out article writing, ads submission for your site.

harveydent, May 14, 2012 IP
  9. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    Similar situation like you. We are also having a bottle neck in improving our keyword ranking in the searching result.

To improve the ranking, now we focus on building links to our site. You can also try blog guest posting and press release.

Sabrina_Gage, May 15, 2012 IP
  10. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.​

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.​

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.​

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.​

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.​

6. Classified ads: Advertise your website using advertising services, there are many free classifieds out there where you can specify your website and get some traffic from them.

jenniferjohn, May 15, 2012 IP