1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase facebook likes

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ishika1234, Mar 29, 2013.

1. damarndis

damarndis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggest is, just made your page look cool. Try enhancing the physical appearance of your page by arranging things up, tidying up a bit, or trying some cool timeline covers.

damarndis, May 7, 2014 IP
  2. cloudboy

cloudboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy likes or use bots to increase like, i know a bot which can collect like from various page automatically.

cloudboy, May 7, 2014 IP
  3. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would not buy likes if I were you, sure it will make your fan count look nice and healthy, but that is all it is fit for, none of these people will be coming back to check out your page and the majority of them will either delete you after a week or they will hide your page from their timeline.

Pointless.

I know a few people who have had a lot of success with creating images and videos that people want to share.

Dean_Saliba, May 7, 2014 IP
  4. schnisz

schnisz Active Member

Best Answers:
    facebook like campaign for sure. If you set it up right you can get clicks for less than a cent

schnisz, May 7, 2014 IP
  5. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy some likes from sites like SEOClerks. Then follow other methods of increasing likes, if your page has already some likes then people will like it, if it doesn't have any like, then people will ignore it. So I'd suggest you to buy some likes from SEOClerks then your page likes will start increasing rapidly.

lukeSwenson, Jul 16, 2014 IP