1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase daily visitor 200 and more.

Discussion in 'Design' started by arsalan1101, Dec 19, 2011.

In my website 10 visitor visit daily basis. I m doing hard working on SEO link building. But when my visitor will increase like 200 or more. So please visit my website more & more and also tell me about my weekness under my website. I need your help because without your help i can not survive in this make money online busniess...
    My website http://makemoneyonline10.com

Thanks
    Muhammad Arsalan

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
    arsalan1101, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  2. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    HI
    promote to high quality sites which can be helpful,a use social meadia marketing , if you have budget that yu can go for PPC this can realy helpful for incring traffic and fast to.

Icecube_media, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  3. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With a quick glance at your site, it looks like you are trying to rank for "make money online". When I said a quick glance, I meant it. Your keyword saturation for that single phrase is through the roof. You should really work on toning it down a bit so that you aren't bombarding users with your keyword phrase. Google tries to think like a human and will come to the same conclusion about your site, resulting in a penalty in search engine ranking. I know that if I had gone to your site looking for information about making money online, I would have bounced out right away.

Your subtitle on your site should not be a copy of the site name. The subtitle is an opportunity for you to get some different keywords. Google will dislike seeing Make Money Online listed twice right at the top of the page, before any other content.

I couldn't find a sitemap file in your root directory or your robots.txt file. If you don't have a sitemap, get one. If you do have a sitemap, make sure it can be found.

Setup your permalinks for posts to have .html or .htm on the end. Google likes seeing the extension. It won't make a huge difference, and is generally considered to be an optional fix, but every little bit helps, especially when you are....

... in an extremely competitive niche. The make money online niche is massive. You are trying to compete with giants for search engine rankings and doing it on what I am guessing is that absolute worst keyword phrase you could possibly choose to fight for. I say worst because it is kind of the "root" keyword phrase for the niche and there will be insanely high competition. Search for "Make Money Online" in Google, with the quotes (performs a search for that phrase). 76 million indexed pages... that is ridiculous to try and compete in for an exact match keyword phrase, especially on such a young site. Take away the quotes to do a broad keyword phrase search and there is over 2 BILLION competitors. With the broad search, 2 billion pages are fighting for 823,000 global monthly searches. With the phrase search, 76 million pages are fighting for 450,000 global monthly searches. Even doing the math with the assumption that everyone has an equal chance (no giants out there dominating the SERP's already), your odds are terrible for getting a single visitor in a month's time.

Start doing some serious keyword research to find long tail keywords in the niche. You will have to do a lot more keyword research to be competitive in that niche than with lots of others. You picked an insanely hard niche to compete in and are making it a lot worse by putting all your efforts into "Make Money Online". Find 10-20 keyword phrases that are much lower competition. Push them hard, doing on-page seo, getting relevant backlinks, and making sure you have good content that is unique.

EDIT: I wanted to add quickly that I didn't see a newsletter. Get a newsletter set up, find something good you can offer as incentive for someone to sign up, and put it to work for you.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
    mhovingh, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  4. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can begin and write some quality articles. They are the actual thing that people will search over the internet, if you do not have any valuable information on your site you will not have visitors or they will just "bounce" to other site. If you do not know how to write your article hire someone who can really do this for you.

serena85, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  5. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I took a little more time looking over your site and completely agree with serena85. The quality of your articles is not good. You are not going to get far with what you have, especially when it comes to keeping visitors on your page (like serena85 said, they will "bounce"). I do not know if you struggle with writing well in English, or if you are spinning your content, but the quality you need is not there. It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but it needs to be better. You also need to add some spacing in between your paragraphs rather than having a paragraph end and the next start right on the next line.

Regarding the images in your post, align them so they float. Wordpress has the ability to align images built right in so you don't have to code anything. The image appears alongside the text and doesn't sit on top of it when you align it through Wordpress. When you go to add an image to a post in the Wordpress post editor, it should give you a few options to align the image. Just choose your preference of left or right and it will float the image for you.

Your ad blocks have the same issue as your images. Get them in the content. There are some free plugins available on the Wordpress website that will help manage your ads and get them inserted into the middle of the posts (where conversion is better), floating them either left or right, rather than having them sitting on top of your content.

mhovingh, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  6. MonsterLukaku

MonsterLukaku Peon

Best Answers:
    you can be a regular commenter in high site such as problogger.net to build backlink and build loyal visitor

MonsterLukaku, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  7. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mhovin is right. You have to find good keywords to rank your website on search engines in order start getting some traffic.

traxport121, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  8. neelj

neelj Member

Best Answers:
    Writing some qualified articles with good kws are the more better way than other things.

neelj, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  9. marvydery

marvydery Member

Best Answers:
    i think you should come out with one main target keyword and optimise your website around it. do your seo campaign with this keyword and as you start moving up the serps, you would see an increase in your daily traffic.

marvydery, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  10. Nicole Wiley

Nicole Wiley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should focus on link building more with varying keywords. For example, if you are trying to rank for a certain keyword then you should include that particular keyword in your backlinks about 50% of the time. The rest of your backlinks should be keywords that are related to your niche but not the exact keyword that you are trying to rank for. Google will rank you higher if they see that your backlinks look more natural. Because think about it, which someone actually links to your from their website, the anchor text that they use varies greatly and this should be the effect that you are going for when you build backlinks.

Nicole Wiley, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  11. gokulnathls

gokulnathls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi friend you told us about the link building but tell me the actual process that gonna take place in link building.
    just tell me what is the process and how to get the link exchange.,
    i got sites related to skin glowing, new dieting tips, online dental tips etc
    if you people got any of the blog and i will give you the article with my text link and you can accept those article and i will accept the article related to my one of the websites
    thank you

gokulnathls, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  12. rosesmark

rosesmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    1- PPC
    2- Blog Commenting
    3- Forum Posting
    4- Social Media Websites
    5- Social Networking Websites
    6- Company Profile

rosesmark, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  13. damagesmith

damagesmith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is amazing how many good tips i can find here, just by spending a few mins a day on this site.

damagesmith, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  14. pujasharma4

pujasharma4 Peon

Best Answers:
    post regular 50 Classified in alternative day for different country its must be work.

pujasharma4, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  15. flytim

flytim Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, all of ways are great. however, just need money and effort

flytim, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  16. Brains4Biz

Brains4Biz Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck on your venture. I suggest listing on as many ad sites as possible. Back links can be problematic if done wrong. Search engines are ultra nasty as to just about everything.

Brains4Biz, Apr 19, 2012 IP