1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase cpc of adsense ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Ayesha Dogar, Sep 29, 2015.

i am here to ask how to increase adsense cpc rate
    i have a website with enews update
    i want to please review and give me sugesstions for
    thanks,

Ayesha Dogar, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  2. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    But what is your actual CPC? You can not increase something endless. Sometimes "good" is much better than "better". Instead of searching impossible improvments to do, maybe you should copy the currently running algorithm and focus on quantity rather than quality - if CPC is high enough.

angrypig, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  3. AZ Website Solution

AZ Website Solution Banned

Best Answers:
    hello,
    Firstly, If you are blogger is prime source of revenue,When we talk about Adsense optimization, there are many things but the main target is to get high eCPM and get more Cost per click. More than way to increase Adsense on site.

You might have noticed Adsense publisher talking more about CTR and less about CPC. If you are really serious about your Adsense revenue, you should work more on CPC than CTR.

First thing first, choosing a right niche for your blog or website is of almost important. CPC of an ad directly depends upon the topic on which you’re writing your blog.Before writing blogs try to find what your readers are searching on the Internet and then try to present them with solutions.

And you can choose best domain not a anything take it as well you can buy fresh domain, don't use expired domain.

Thanx

AZ Website Solution, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  4. Cesarz

Cesarz Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do this: Gather a list of your closest competitors by going over to Google. Make a list of those competitors and insert them into SEMrush. SEMrush will tell you the CPCs of your competitors. You will then look for the best CPCs keywords from the SEMrush site and use those to be inserted into your site. Try to look for "long tail" keywords and any other keywords that are not competitive. You will then use those keywords to be inserted throughout your site, either in existing articles or create new ones. As always make sure your site is seo optimize for maximum benefit. The goal is to target those higher CPCs and less competitive keywords.
    If you want PM me your site, and I would be more than happy to take a look and offer you some more suggestions.

Cesarz, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  5. ss330662

ss330662 Peon

Best Answers:
    you simply promote your site using SEO techniques in whole world.. and make valid adsense on your site which give some benefit to the users. then your CPC rate will be high.

ss330662, Oct 2, 2015 IP