1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Chitika earning?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by alvin1972, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Abdessalam Kourati

Abdessalam Kourati Peon

Best Answers:
    did anyone recieve his payment of february today

Abdessalam Kourati, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  2. thang tran

thang tran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My chitika still run normal. however. now my ads only display affiliate amazon which don't display keyword block as before. I do not know my advertising problem. can you help me

thang tran, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  3. M. G. Rabbi

M. G. Rabbi Active Member

Best Answers:
    chitika banned my account without any warning, I do not understand why they banned me.[​IMG]

M. G. Rabbi, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  4. Andybil

Andybil Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't work with chitika because earning are too low. switch to different ad network.

Andybil, May 8, 2015 IP
  5. Andybil

Andybil Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to get support from chitika. Try to get the account manager email id and file a report they will get back to you.

Andybil, May 8, 2015 IP
  6. mouthymother

mouthymother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am new to chitika as well. I was actually waiting for an approval for Adsense and still haven't received an email from them yet. I have only been using chitika for about a week now and have almost 700 impressions on my site with revenue of $0.01. I know it's only been a week but I'm wondering if I made a mistake using chitika and if I'm just wasting my time with them? I have only read bad comments from chitika users and NONE from anyone who is actually earning a substantial amount of money. I know that building traffic takes time and I am completely invested in putting work in every day to build that traffic but I also want to make the most of the ads I'm posting on my page and not be throwing clicks out the window ya know?

mouthymother, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  7. AdyH

AdyH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Chitika but i get best results with Tribaladnetwork that work for US, GB, AU, CA, ZA, NO, DE, SE, NZ traffic.

AdyH, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  8. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    You need to get a huge traffic to your website so that you could get a decent click on your ad. The more traffic you get fro various sources the more there will be the chances to get clicks on the ad and the more there will be clicks the more you can earn.

Web Spero, Nov 7, 2016 IP