1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase adsense income? (my site details)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alor Nishan, Jul 15, 2016.

Hi all !!
    I need your suggestions. I've 3 sites mainly running adsense. Visitors pageview average 1k/day for every site. That means (1*3)k visitors pageview average for my sites everyday. The sites are tech related. Visitors are mainly from US and india based.
    My adsense income is very low. I got $35/month average.
    Can you please tell me how to increase my adsense income?

Thanks in advance.

Alor Nishan, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  2. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    promote website on social media

FireStorM, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  3. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    For increasing adsense earning you must need to set your ads properly and in realistic way. If people understand you showing ads, they won't click. So you need clear and simple website for better ads showing. I am trying to develop a better wordpress theme for adsense. I asked for suggestion also to know the important features of adsense theme. You can suggest me also why you are missing better revenue. please suggest me here.

Amarkolom, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    & come under AdSense scanner for invalid traffic & click so that AdSense kick you out of there network.

I don't suggest you to promote your site on Social network. I assum that you are getting already most of traffic from social network. AdSense doesn't work with this type of traffic in simple word AdSense is useless method for social network traffic.

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  5. Alor Nishan

Alor Nishan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have small traffic from social media, I've maximum traffic from google search

Alor Nishan, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  6. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then I will suggest you to play with Ads placement location as well as try different ads on different location. If you have image on every post then you need to have AdSense Links Ads unit right after first image on every.

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  7. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check your bounce rate. Try to improve it and keep your visitors on your site for a long time to make the good conversion. Engage your sites with more good real visitors and keep to generate more organic traffic to your websites to earn more through your Adsense. Try to get more social signals.

SEOPearl, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  8. Nei

Nei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe somebody could advice good article or video about optimal placing google ads on the websites and accordingly increasing adsense income?

Nei, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  9. Alor Nishan

Alor Nishan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I'll try

Alor Nishan, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  10. Alma C. Sanborn

Alma C. Sanborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Increase traffic in your website, do a lot of promotion in social networking sites, explore the quality and features of your website wherever necessary. Create infographics, videos and blogs to bring more traffic to your website. Do more promotion over the web where lots of visitors found such as forum sites and question answers sites.

Alma C. Sanborn, Jul 18, 2016 IP