1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to include links on my FB page please?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mikehende, Apr 8, 2016.

Hey guys, I searched and searched the net for a way to include links to other sites on my page but cannot find anything which works, any ideas please?

mikehende, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can just copy the link and paste it on your fan page, then within seconds, there will be a short description and image displayed automatically, then you can click on post so it will be displayed on your fan page. If you dont want the link to be displayed, then just copy the title of that site or article you share and paste it at the place where you put the link earlier, then share the link.

China_girl, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  3. mikehende

mikehende Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks so I would need to create a fan page? I would like to have the links show on my home page so whenever someone visits they can see it right there?

mikehende, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very easy, try to copy this link and use than ctrl+v! Maybe it is something with FB, but such doing is free!

JudySlean, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  5. mikehende

Best Answers:
    Either I am missing something here or I am not explaining myself properly so if anyone can take a look at our FB page here please: https://www.facebook.com/Specialneedsresources/
    I would like to have links to other health websites placed anywhere on that page so any visitor will notice those links, I don't want them to have to go to another page to see those links, is that possible please? if yes, how? Thanks.

mikehende, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  6. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In that page using laptop or desktop where you type facebook.com that's called address bar. After logging in in your account in your page on your fb account, go to the address bar then copy and paste.

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  7. mikehende

Best Answers:
    That is the url: https://www.facebook.com/Specialneedsresources/

mikehende, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  8. longim

longim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All you have to do in a simple way is copying your above link and paste it to your status post.

longim, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  9. mikehende

Best Answers:
    Thanks but that pushed down my main message, I am seeking a way to have it show on the left side of the main

mikehende, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  10. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can either choose the option of "pin to top" so your link post will always remain on the top and never pushed down or keep posting the link every couple of hours. On the left side you can post your website like in the "About" section to display as well.

China_girl, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  11. mikehende

Best Answers:
    Yes I have pinned the top post, thanks! Problem as I am seeing using the About page to link to a site is it only gives one option so won't work if wanting to add 2 or more sites as links.

mikehende, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  12. longim

longim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At the present, fb give you only one link in About page, however, you can show more your link on your site when prospects visit so that they may enjoy more your other sites...

longim, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  13. Marilou

Marilou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Find the social button (with logo of FB) of the site you want to share in your page and choose on the page you manage and click share

Marilou, Apr 28, 2016 IP