1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to improve website ranking in bing search engine?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by mybloggersguide, Jan 10, 2017.

I'm submitted my blog to bing webmaster tool. how to improve website ranking in bing search engine?

mybloggersguide, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  2. Abhishek Nigam

Abhishek Nigam Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Dear,

For improving website ranking in Bing you need to consider few point.
    1. Select low density keywords and target them properly in the content.
    2. Right eye catchy title.
    3. Create regularly few backlinks on posts and pages where you are targeting you keywords.
    4. Work on only those website which got indexed by Bing.
    5. After creating backlinks for pages and post make assured that those links are indexed by Bing.
    I hope these points will help you to make you website ranking better in Bing.

Abhishek Nigam, Feb 5, 2017 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  3. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bing and Yahoo both are content rich search engine, means more the content having keywords your ranking will be high.

brajeshyadav, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  4. PremiumPx

PremiumPx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,,,,
    There were several search engines like google about after I first began as a webmaster. Now, however, we have been, generally, left with just Yahoo and Yahoo, with Yahoo supplying almost all of visitors to the majority of sites, including thesitewizard.com. This short article gives some suggestions about how you are able to improve the standing of your website.
    A site is ranked by Google according to some lot of variables. Just what these variables are is seemingly a trade-secret, even though you will find several well-known issues that promote the rank of a site.
    Anyhow, generally speaking, since your webpages are ranked by Yahoo in line with how many hyperlinks directing at your personal page, your website may do better whether or not it has moRe links directing to it.
    Among the variables that lead to your website being considered "significant" is the amount of hyperlinks pointing to that particular site. By way of example, in case your site has 100 quality links resulting in it, it's going to be rated higher (in Google's estimate) than one which only h-AS 20.
    However, what're "quality" hyperlinks"? All these are hyperlinks from additional well-known webpages, in other words, webpages that have, themselves, many (quality) links directing to them. (Yes, I understand. My classification is circular. Also possibly the research motor h-AS additional variables that decide the caliber of a hyperlink.)
    Joyful working :)

PremiumPx, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  5. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    keep creating relevant high-quality contents based on the right keywords, and use many keyword variations. keep backlinking in relevant websites, forums, and keep writing guest posts.

rihsam, May 22, 2019 IP
  6. Jonathan.AM

Jonathan.AM Peon

Best Answers:
    All these are great things to do. Maybe you can also create info graphics and reach out to other sites that already rank for your keywords (your competitors, yes). Reach out to them manually, tell them that you liked their post and offer them to implement your info graphic to their post (for free) to add value - just in exchange for a backlink. Neil Patel has a video about this on YouTube.

Jonathan.AM, May 25, 2019 IP
  7. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo and Bing are fairly easy to rank for. Hav a proper title tag, meta description tag, meta keywords tag. Repeat your keywords on the page in a spreadout fashion, without spamming too much. Now create lots of backlinks.

JEET, May 26, 2019 IP
  8. Eurogetwork

Eurogetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Bing concetrates a lot on the on-page seo. So please make sure to choose the right not so competitive keywords and apply it to your page properly. This should let you rank high.

br

Eurogetwork, May 30, 2019 IP
  9. Jaquis88

Jaquis88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone, thank you for this very detailed information. I do not know you but since my arrival here, the comments are not lacking, it is expected that this forum is very very active ! Thank you for your feedback  Good luck. Sincerely

Jaquis88, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking in Bing search engine would be not complicated compared to Google because they still relying on the exact match keyword and content.

KylieSweet, Sep 17, 2019 IP
  11. cintasejati

cintasejati Active Member

Best Answers:
    Based my experience, especially for BING, you need Exact Match Domain ( EMD ) before doing other multiple process

cintasejati, Sep 22, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  12. mrdo

mrdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bing still uses Google api, am I right?

mrdo, Sep 22, 2019 IP
  13. arlene lasala

arlene lasala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    interesting article. it also helps me.<3

arlene lasala, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  14. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @mrdo
    Bing using google API? Bing and Yahoo are owned by Microsoft...

JEET, Oct 28, 2019 IP
  15. David_Gray

David_Gray Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Title tags meta description and keywords are most important and submit back links in top sites.

David_Gray, Feb 28, 2020 IP
  16. lencarifin

lencarifin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    now i see

lencarifin, Mar 17, 2020 IP
  17. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    Bing SEO Tips for rank high on Bing

Search Ranking Factors

Title Tag: Always use unique keyword rich titles a and description tags for your page.

Meta Tags: Bing displays some summaries when you hover on the search results that it derives from the meta description. Thus, it is very important to include meta keyword and meta description tags on every page.

URLs: Use descriptive and keyword rich URLs for every page.

Website Content

Quality Content: As Bing is new and still indexing the web, try adding new content and update your existing site content regularly. Bing loves to read fresh and original content so frequent content updates can get more pages indexed in Bing.

Length of the content: Websites having more relevant and informative content on their pages get higher weightage in Bing. Unlike Google, the length of your page content matters a lot to get higher rank on Bing. The more is the content on your page, the better are your chances to rank high, but you should write for your visitors not for the spiders.

Content Optimization: While optimizing your website content, do not target more than two keywords per page. Do not fix keywords in your content without any need because bing reads keyword to determine relevancy of the content but it also uses language filter to check if the content is relevant to the user. Use descriptive text in the navigation links. Include H1 tags in your content.

jessicaherron9, Nov 5, 2021 IP
    Johnriver743 likes this.
  18. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    When Bing first launched, Microsoft did not hide it much. Perhaps something has changed. But doesn't what Edge has become hints otherwise?

Đặng Văn Bình, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  19. Tech1512

Tech1512 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, i also want to improve seo and ranking of my client website, if I can give you some advice I have noticed that if your site loads in less than 2 seconds, the ranking of a website is significantly increased.

Tech1512, Nov 22, 2021 IP
  20. Tech1512

Tech1512 Peon

Best Answers:
    now i am noticing that my site (amicidelweb.it) is improving ranking after i optimized all internal links.

Tech1512, Nov 26, 2021 IP
    Đặng Văn Bình likes this.