1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve traffic for my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RobertWoges, Mar 27, 2013.

Hi,

I have a product site.And i need to get traffic .I am doing bookmarking , submissions,social media and postings.Can anyone give me a suggestion how to do it more effectively to bring traffic for my site.

RobertWoges, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  2. ultimatesouvik

ultimatesouvik Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to increase website traffic -- show bellow
    1.blog commenting
    2.forum posting
    3.guest posting and Show More.-- http://www.webseotrix.net/2013/03/ways-to-generate-much-traffic.html

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    ultimatesouvik, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey RobertWoges,
    Include Forum posting, guest posting, web 2.0 submissions, niche blog comment posting, article submissions in your list of SEO work..

afoley77, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  4. Abhishek Bhan

Abhishek Bhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well in my opinion Social Media is very powerful. It can change the stats of your traffic in no time. Its all about maintaining your social media presence and how effective you are in terms of that.

Abhishek Bhan, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. rdillusion

rdillusion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can improve your traffic by including submission of article's, blog commenting and social media plays a major role in getting prominence to your web site.

rdillusion, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  6. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well, the best way is to either... rank low competition keywords... or syndicate your content with your social media... such as FB, etc... the best initial fans will be the people u know :)

coloma21, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  7. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    They main key in social media marketing is to post content on your site that users will want to share to their friends or post on their social media accounts. That's how you get backlinks, as well as traffic and an increase in rank (because search engines like it when users promote your site on their own sites).

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  8. Alex Jonson

Alex Jonson Member

Best Answers:
    As per my knowledge and experiences social media is the best way to increase the traffic on your site....

Alex Jonson, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  9. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Use any keyword tool to do careful keyword research, after that start posting content on a regular basis optimizing it for your keywords. Check your landing pages and product pages for these keywords.
    Bookmarking and submissions are methods of low quality. The main audience you can attract is from search engines, and not from bookmarking sites and press releases sites of low quality that are not read by anyone except for the so called seo experts.

Kianu42, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  10. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can submit your site on classified sites, and you can gain good traffic from it.

azharSEO, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  11. Andrew Hopes

Andrew Hopes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try to listing on Google maps or local listing, it's help to increase your visitors on website.

Andrew Hopes, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  12. webstralia

webstralia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As per my knowledge, for product site you should submit your products in classified sites & also should do submit your products in b2b sites. It will help a lot to get inquiries.

webstralia, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  13. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems the poster is banned for now. If you happen to get unbanned and see this topic again, I recommend you to have a new approach to whole promotion. Go for things that others haven't done yet. A Facebook app, implementing structured data, working on mod_pagespeed type approach.

freeadstime, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  14. Surajit Roy

Surajit Roy Member

Best Answers:
    you can do Viral bookmarking for your websites ranking. It is really helpful for rank on Google. I have done this work, and getting results.

Surajit Roy, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  15. Priya Patel

Priya Patel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer you social bookmarking is one of the best ways for getting huge amount of traffic.

Priya Patel, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  16. Marton123

Marton123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes,you are right..Along with social media,good quality content and keywords are also important..

Marton123, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  17. RafaelJames

RafaelJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Submit quality and fresh content to websites and generate back links on high PR and high authority websites with the help of off page SEO techniques like forum posting, article submission, directory submission, blog commenting and guest posting.

RafaelJames, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  18. Cedricmarkwatson

Cedricmarkwatson Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dude, There are many ways for generating the website traffic, but I will prefer you SMO (social media optimization) because it is a great way for increasing the traffic. Social media sites like Facebook, Google plus and Twitter are great option for doing SMO. There are millions of visitor who visit on these sites daily base so you have great option for representing your services and easily increase the traffic.

Cedricmarkwatson, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  19. pradeep.onlineinfo

pradeep.onlineinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    DO online promotion for your website through smo, create social awareness for you website, keep posting good and informative data related to your website through blog. promote your blog as many as possible through blog directory, social bookmarking website, social networking sites etc.

pradeep.onlineinfo, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  20. Amirfreed

Amirfreed Member

Best Answers:
    well you can increase your site traffic by doing seo to your site. this is most suitable way to get organic traffic which is free

Amirfreed, Apr 2, 2013 IP