1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Improve SERP?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Anne86, May 11, 2011.

1. nampillu

nampillu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SERP is basically based on only these two on page and off page, if you have done work on these two then I think either you should wait for some time to get the reflected in SE. I am not sure since how long you are worked on these two, but if you are worked since many months then I feel your approach might be wrong.

In that case just try to tweak on page factors, check keywords and make sure there is not too much keywords or too less keywords. At the same time, check on quality of off page you have done. May be try to work on bit more quality links, this should you help you.

nampillu, May 14, 2011 IP
  2. proleader

proleader Peon

Best Answers:
    c0ntent is king .

proleader, May 14, 2011 IP
  3. mustwillza

mustwillza Member

Best Answers:
    Unique,Frest Content
    and get some quality backlink

mustwillza, May 14, 2011 IP
  4. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    directory submission, article submission, blogging & forum posting and book mark

Irfi0009, May 14, 2011 IP
  5. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    Write good quality article which is completely spelling and grammatical error free. Which are interesting to read and useful for people. Then use proper meta information. Then do off page optimization like Forum posting, Blog commenting, Article submission, Social bookmarking sites, Link wheel, Profile links, Directory submission, Digg votes, RSS feeds, Press release, etc.

faysal969, May 14, 2011 IP
  6. kanekyle1976

kanekyle1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    To improve your serps, you need to concentrate on keeping your content as unique and as relevent as possible.

What i mean is, do not stuff loads of different content on individual pages, only add one topic per page, and only target one keyword per page.

Otherwise you will confuse the search engines when they come to crawl the page, and therefore it will receive a much lower position in search results.

When trying to increase pagerank, it's just a matter of building as many backlinks to your website as possible, and you really need to focus on building backlinks that do the most good, which are one way backlinks from high ranking websites that are related to yours.

Blog commenting is a great way to increase pagerank fast, so do a search on google for high ranking blogs on the same subject/niche as yours, then read through the post to get an idea of what to write for a comment.

If it's a genuine well written comment then it should get accepted.

kanekyle1976, May 14, 2011 IP
  7. nampillu

nampillu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So what is the update, did you tried with any tweaks on page and off page?

nampillu, May 15, 2011 IP
  8. Brendon_K

Brendon_K Member

Best Answers:
    While on-page optimization is important , I haven't experienced great SERP improvement solely with on-page optimization. Backlinks from niche sites ( preferably authority sites ) with your target keywords as anchor are perhaps the best way to sky-rocket your climb. But then you'd do well to combine other methods like article submission, directory listing, blog commenting, press release, social bookmarking with it. It is all these taken together that brings value to your site from seo perspective. Just my 2 cents. Edit : But one mustn't add too many links too quickly as that can be seen as artificially influencing Google's algorithm.

Brendon_K, May 15, 2011 IP
  9. robybacsy

robybacsy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most important it`s backlinks and quality content.But need to know how to use.

hxxp://www.enzoreyn.c0m/backlinks-service for a good backlink service but you also find here a lot in these forum.

Sorry for bad enghlis.

robybacsy, May 15, 2011 IP
  10. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    relevancy is imp factor in seo, in onpage and offpage, both u need to be specific.

newlogo, May 15, 2011 IP
  11. olafshiel

olafshiel Member

Best Answers:
    If you have already done the usual stuff. I would sign up to google alerts. thats a valuable way of getting good juice back.

olafshiel, May 15, 2011 IP
  12. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What will the best methods or Strategy to rank our SERP,

flanagan, May 15, 2011 IP
  13. olafshiel

olafshiel Member

Best Answers:
    1. Title Optimisation
    Your title is the first step that you have to carefully think about when you want to write content for search engine optimisation. Search engines will look first at the title of your page for the keywords so it's important that the keywords in your page title match those in the content. Try to integrate the keywords in the body of your text so that it reads naturally. On the internet you find plenty of tools that would assist you in choosing the right keywords such as Adwords and if you have a WordPress blog KeywordWinner is good.

2. Meta Description
    The Meta Description is also important for a better Search Engine Optimisation. Try to write a description of maximum 150 characters, making sure you insert the keywords from the title.
    3 . Keywords in H1, H2 and H3 Tags
    Structuring your content is also important if you want to do well in the SERP's. Inserting the chosen keywords in H1, H2 and H3 tags goes a long way.
    4. Images
    When using images use your key words in the alt “alt attribute”. I usually insert at least 1 or 2 images in every page that I write. Every little helps when it comes to doing well in the SERP's.
    5. The Density Of Your keywords
    Keyword density plays an important role in SEO. Usually the keyword density should be between 4% and 8%.
    6. Font Characters.
    Put your keywords in bold and italic throughout your article.
    7. Article Links
    When using anchor text, try to use the keywords of your landing page and vary them. That is, don't use the same anchor text from every article. It looks un-natural
    8. The first and last sentence:
    Using the keywords in the first and last paragraph also helps.

14. olafshiel

olafshiel Member

Best Answers:
    I just joined this site and have discovered it to be a scam site. I wrote the article above only to find it has been hijacked by an seo company by inserting a link into my article without permission. Keep well away.

15. manis

manis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you have mentioned that you have done both On and Offpage task for this so one thing more I want to add that. This is the only way but more inportant is Offpage linkbuilding and in this most is Quality and Relevant backlinks only works for you.

So concentrate more on quality rather than doing work in quantity.

manis, May 16, 2011 IP
  16. webwebby

webwebby Member

Best Answers:
    make more backlinks, submit to directories, create xml sitemaps, create robots.txt for your site create quality content list to be indexed in search engines.

webwebby, May 16, 2011 IP
  17. Ayesha Anam

Ayesha Anam Guest

Best Answers:
    On-page SEO is more important if your on-page is proper off-page will be easy and effective for you.

Ayesha Anam, May 16, 2011 IP
  18. michalsemen

michalsemen Member

Best Answers:
    If you have quality contents set for your website I can say that you can certainly increase the ranking for your website with in no days.

michalsemen, May 16, 2011 IP
  19. Anne86

Anne86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestions. But most of them suggested quality content & quality back links which definitely improve the SERP.

Anne86, May 16, 2011 IP
  20. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for the Social Media Optimization. I think it will helps you.

weknowonlinemarketing, May 16, 2011 IP