1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve SEO and get more traffic?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Wan Bo, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment. Actually, this is a portfolio website. We are an eCommerce company that you didn't notice also. However, we have a blog section also but not this link. And I never see any service that can provide articles with 1$. I don't think it's possible to get a quality article with 10$ even.

Wan Bo, Sep 13, 2022 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think $10.00 is not bad budget to get quality article of about 300 to 500 words according to your keywords. I think if you will open thread related to your need in buy sell section then many DP members can full fill you need on this budget.

seomanualsubmission, Sep 14, 2022 IP
  3. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. That's a good idea. I will try

Wan Bo, Sep 15, 2022 IP
  4. wmtips

wmtips Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The image looks distorted to me:

reva.tech-4235.jpg
    My screen resolution is 1920x1080.

wmtips, Sep 17, 2022 IP
  5. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. We are aware of this problem and we will redesign our site soon.

Wan Bo, Sep 22, 2022 IP
  6. Md. Rayhan khan

Md. Rayhan khan Peon

Best Answers:
    content is the king of SEO

Md. Rayhan khan, Oct 10, 2022 IP
  7. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to upgrade your site's design and need to add more content to the site's blog and then start offsite activities of onsite blogs. One thing I want to mention here Must publish unique content.

zainsultan, Oct 11, 2022 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    THAT'S all you need to know about SEO.

qwikad.com, Oct 11, 2022 IP
  9. norfa

norfa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to work on your content. do Research on keyword optimization and then optimize your content for good keywords. It will be helpful for your site.

norfa, Dec 2, 2022 IP
  10. raksmart-hosting

raksmart-hosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is my suggestions according to my experience to SEO and keep getting more traffic.
    1. use a HTTPS not HTTP
    2. create useful and high quality content, NOT COPY
    3. post content on social medias such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok and use hashtag to target your audience
    4. ensure your website access speed and if possible use CDN
    5. don't use too many keywords on a single web page, search engines mark it as SPAM
    6. check your Google Analysis daily and make content according to the needs from your visitors, it is the most important that you take action
    7. add SHARE button on your website and persuade your visitors to share, it can help you get traffic easily.

Hope my advice work for you.

raksmart-hosting, Jan 17, 2023 IP
  11. kennyloris

kennyloris Peon

Best Answers:
    You can just go with the basics, creating tropical pages, clean backlinks, and a clean structure. Do check the White label VPN service for clean security measures.

kennyloris, Jan 17, 2023 IP
  12. Meherun

Meherun Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Target Relevant Primary and Secondary Keywords.

Meherun, Mar 15, 2023 IP
  13. The Tech Tales

The Tech Tales Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, as a digital marketing agency we focus on all the aspects from a standpoint of the audience. These are a few pointers which can help you to gain traffic and strengthen your SEO game.
    - Content is important; make sure you keep updating your website
    - Keyword planning is important! Monitor your competitors' activities too
    - Guest Post Blogging is necessary to get backlinks. Just make sure the website is of high DA and traffic on that website must be organic.

The Tech Tales, Jul 24, 2023 IP
  14. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you that content is the most important part of the website. And also do update you Blog every weak so that google reads the content and it appears in search engine.

danish001, Aug 2, 2023 IP
  15. wiki20

wiki20 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was checking your site. You can increase your traffic by optimizing few things and making some dofollow Backlinks. As a Freelancer I can help you.

wiki20, Aug 4, 2023 IP
  16. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For dofollow you need to work hard on it.

danish001, Aug 8, 2023 IP
  17. moonreader

moonreader Peon

Best Answers:
    hello, I am a newbie in this field. I have started applying these SEO techniques. However, there is a problem I ran into, I wrote a wonderful article on a forum website, which is related in my niche. However, I got banned by the admin after 8 hours. I am confounded. Should they at least message me if they are not allowed at first place. :confused:

moonreader, Aug 11, 2023 IP
  18. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You've brought up an important point, and I completely agree with your concerns.

When it comes to offers like "eye-catching, informative, and keyword-rich content for $1.00" or "Improve your Domain Authority (DA) to 50+ within 10 days for $50," it's essential to approach them with caution.

Here are a few reasons why these types of offers may not be genuine or beneficial for your website's SEO:

1. Quality Matters: Quality content and backlinks are crucial for SEO success. Low-cost content may lack the depth and accuracy needed to engage your audience or improve your search rankings.

2. Quick Fixes Can Be Risky: Promises of rapid improvements in DA or ranking can be misleading. Achieving genuine, lasting results in SEO often takes time and a strategic, ethical approach.

3. Google Guidelines: Google has strict guidelines for SEO practices. Engaging in shortcuts or questionable tactics can lead to penalties and negatively impact your website's visibility in search results.

4. Risk of Low-Quality Links: Cheap link-building services may result in low-quality or spammy backlinks that could harm your website's reputation and rankings.

5. Content Relevance: Content should align with your target keywords and provide value to your audience. Generic, low-cost content might not achieve this goal effectively.
    It's essential to invest in high-quality SEO services and content creation that align with your long-term goals. Ethical SEO practices focus on creating valuable content and building quality backlinks over time.

While it may seem tempting to go for low-cost offers, it's crucial to prioritize quality and adhere to best practices. Remember that SEO is an ongoing effort, and genuine, sustainable results often require a more comprehensive and strategic approach.

Thank you for highlighting the importance of considering the quality and potential risks associated with such offers. It's a valuable reminder for anyone looking to improve their website's SEO.

sbsl, Nov 8, 2023 IP