1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Improve Quality Score

Discussion in 'Bing' started by parvezchoudhary, Feb 18, 2014.

Hi,

I am getting low quality score on my keywords, I am targeting 60 to 70 keyword in different adgroup all of keywords is getting low quality score and click also low And AVG Pos - 1.3

How can I improve my keyword quality score ?
    I am using only Phrase match type keywords

parvezchoudhary, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  2. AppyArry

AppyArry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality Score is an estimate of how relevant your ads, keywords, and landing page are to a person seeing your ad. Having a high Quality Score means that Google Adwords algorithm think your ad, keyword, and landing page are all relevant and useful to your customer.

You are getting a low quality score because you are targeting 60 - 70 keywords. Just have 10-12 keywords in one ad group and try creating different ad groups for different set of keywords.
    Then make relevant landing page that properly speak about your keywords and create ads on the basis of that. This way your keyword's QS will improve.

AppyArry, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Consider hummingbird update on your keyword targeting. When it comes to selecting the best keyword phrase for your website first think that if you are the buyer or the targeted audience what will be your preference in searching your product and services? Usually they are not in general form but in more specific way to get their needs. This will be your best way to get targeted visitors and improve quality score.

KylieSweet, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  4. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    the most relevant example is if you have exactly the name of the product as keyword and you have exactly that product reviewed in the landing page. this would be perfect. doing in a different way will change the quality score, indeed.