1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve conversion rate?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by guyroz, Feb 14, 2010.

Hey
    I have a campaign on yahoo for the last 3 weeks. Its my first campaign so I am spendinng only about 5$ per day. untill now I have about 550 clicks that led to 4 sales (conversion of about 0.75), cpc is 0.11$, ctr around 5%.
    I am thinking to raise the daily budget but I really want to improve my conversion rate. do you have any suggestions on how I should do it?

guyroz, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  2. tsmooth

tsmooth Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you testing your landing page (copy, colors, etc)?? Do you have any tracking software (where do they look first when they land on your page)?

tsmooth, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  3. guyroz

guyroz Peon

Best Answers:
    I have one lending page. I know I should split test it but so far I didnt. I actually have a little problem with it. I used a template from the vendor and since I know very little html I am having trouble changing it. I was thinking about outsourcing it.

I have tracking on the keyword from yahoo and for each link on the lending page I have a different tid. is it enough?

guyroz, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  4. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    proper use of adsense unit and having more pages will help you

nirajkum, Feb 14, 2010 IP