1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Improve Alexa Ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alex_camus, Feb 11, 2015.

1. desiarisanti

desiarisanti Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think alexa is about traffic

desiarisanti, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. Rahul Ranajn

Rahul Ranajn Member

Best Answers:
    Its very nice peace of Information given here. I read it and also I tried all for my site but my site continuously losing alexa rank in India. However global rank is increasing at the moment. Please help me and suggest me what to do now. My site is http://www.newsnation.in. Any answer would be appreciated.

Rahul Ranajn, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  3. Rahul Ranajn

Rahul Ranajn Member

Best Answers:
    Its very nice peace of Information given here. I read it and also I tried all for my site but my site continuously losing alexa rank in India. However global rank is increasing at the moment. Please help me and suggest me what to do now. Every answer would be appreciated.

Rahul Ranajn, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. thegr4

thegr4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is an easy and free way to increase alexa rank and get traffic provided by http://www.increasealexarank.net
    its a surf to earn points service for chrome browser users with alexa plugin.

thegr4, May 4, 2015 IP
  5. fappen

fappen Member

Best Answers:
    Alexa isn't really relevant, sure it's a "fun" metric to see... Like "Oh, my site is ranked 75000 on the web!" ...but it doesn't really mean anything.

All of these steps (except nr. 2) can also used if you want to get better ranking on Google and other search engines, so I guess it doesn't hurt...

fappen, May 4, 2015 IP
  6. jukebox9988

jukebox9988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jukebox9988, May 16, 2015 IP
  7. Mohit Arora

Mohit Arora Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tips on How To Increase Alexa Rank :
    1) Claim Your Site
    Gain Full Control Over your Site By claiming your Site on Alexa.com. It will actually Help you in Increasing your Site’s Rank. There are 3 methods to claim your website on Alexa -
    a) Method 1 – Upload an Alexa Verification file to your site’s root directory and verify
    b) Method 2 – Add an Alexa Verification ID to the homepage of your site and verify
    c) Method 3 – Certify your site’s metrics. But this facility is only available in Alexa Pro.
    So you can try Method 1 and method 2 to claim your website without paying anything.

2) Install Alexa Toolbar
    As i have already Stated Alexa Count only that Traffic That Comes from the browsers having Alexa Toolbar Installed. Install Alexa Toolbar in your And also tell your friends to use Alexa toolbar, this will Surely help you in increasing your Rank. Install Alexa Toolbar in one of your favorite Browsers and always update your Site from that Browser. Be sure to install the Alexa toolbar for Internet Explorer and Firefox. Additionally be sure to set your website as the default homepage for both browsers. Be sure to use each browser when you are online as each will have a different toolbar id and may be seen as 2 different users.

3) Use Alexa Widget On your Blog.
    As stated earlier Alexa Only uses that Counts that comes through its System. So its wise to put an Alexa Widget on your Site.

4) Quality Content.
    Quality Content Matters Most for a blog.If you Have a Blog having Quality Content then you will get more unique visitors and more Page views and Visitors will spend More Time on your Site. Always The main point one must clear that QUALITY is more important then QUANTITY. Always follow this approach and as your page views will increase your Alexa Rank will also Increase.

5) Commenting And Link Building.
    Alexa Also counts your Links.So link building is also important.The more links you get the more your Alexa rank increases.One of the best way of Link Building is Guest Posting.You can Guest post on other sites and get links in Exchange. You can also write a guest post on our site Write For Us

6) Write A review About Alexa.com on your Site.
    You must write a short article about Alexa on your Site and give links to Alexa.
    7) Go for Alexa Pro.
    Go for Alexa pro For at least once. It will help Alexa to access your site And get the exact numbers of page views,Both organic and referred visitors,Visitors from Social networking Sites and will boost your Alexa Ranking.

Mohit Arora, May 17, 2015 IP
  8. sanjay710

sanjay710 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alexa rank is all about quality traffic. Today, Alexa rank is not an important factor and who cares about it. Many people thinks that alexa rank is a Google factor. No, this factor is assigned by Alexa.com. Quality traffic and regular visitors means good alexa number.
    How to get good Alexa ? Nice Question

I think Alexa rank is very important in case of link building. Because, It represents quality traffic in our website and we can place our links (external links) on such sites having good Alexa Rank and we will also get more and more visitors.
    According to me , We can get good Alexa Rank from these methods :

Verify Your Website - First of all, You've to verify your website on Alexa.com.

Quality Traffic : Definitely, quality traffic will increase our alexa rank because Alexa is all about traffic. For quality traffic, we've to post quality contents.

Alexa Toolbar : Installing Alexa toolbar in our browser is a very useful method. Because, Alexa.com love the people using their toolbars.

Content : lf we will post audience engaging content like viral images and videos in our website. I am sure ,we will get more and more traffic. That's why we always say " Content is King " .

Baclinks : Links from high authority websites is also a best resource. Try to get most links from such websites.

Social Media : Traffic from social media websites is a good idea. Today, more than 80% children and youths are active on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. We can also share link baiting contents (to pass link juice) among social media users.

Thanks for reading my post.

sanjay710, May 18, 2015 IP
    alex06295, deltamas and rht999999 like this.
  9. imjagad

imjagad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    update the article on your blog regularly, at least one article a day that can boost alexa rank your blog.

imjagad, May 18, 2015 IP
  10. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Produce interesting, original and engaging content
    2. Find good keywords
    3. Find related sites and get them to link to your website.
    4. Hire an expert who can help you in improving Alexa Ranking, and I would suggest you to try SEOClerks if you want to hire an expert at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  11. 12348766754

12348766754 Peon

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with "increase the traffic on your site" but forgot most important one "use Alexa toolbar"

I do not think the content is from big value.

12348766754, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  12. NarendraVetkoli

NarendraVetkoli Banned

Best Answers:
    You can improve your alexa ranking as per your popularity of your website that means how many visitors visit your websites and I have some tools called as alexa boostup with the help of this tool you can easily rank in alexa.

NarendraVetkoli, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  13. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :D:D:D:D:cool: Same things in my mind too when I saw this thread

Aryans, Jun 8, 2015 IP