1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to import csv or xml into wordpress

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by widewebtalk, Jun 25, 2010.

I am looking to convert affiliatewindow csv or xml files to wordpress posts but i cannot find a way to do it i am not looking to buy a plugin i am hoping for a free way to do it.

Also if possible i would do it by converting the files to rss feeds and using these to create posts, any help will be appreciated i am a bit stuck right now.

thanx.

widewebtalk, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  2. Alexandros1

Alexandros1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Wordpress 2.0 Plugins Import CSV. This plugin Allows you to import CSV or XML File as a table in your content article. Import CSV or XML content Directly from year by gold paste the url content. It Auto detect url and email Address to make a link on it. This plugin allows you to import content from XML or CSV fichierx tabular form in your article content.

Alexandros1, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. zhoom

zhoom Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not really familiar with affiliate window. Are you saying you have a large number of written articles and you want to bulk upload so that each one is a new post?

zhoom, Jul 9, 2010 IP