1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Implement Universal Google Analytic for E-commerce?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by aleale, May 21, 2015.

has anybody implement Universal Google Analytic for E-commerce? Please help me to add the analytic code that can help me to record the transactions from my website. I put the basic code given by google analytic but it is not able to track the transactions.

aleale, May 21, 2015 IP
  2. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make a new Web Property in your Google Analytics account on the off chance that you as of now have an ecommerce following setup for your site.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 21, 2015 IP
  3. Cecil Mah

Cecil Mah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In general, Universal Analytics ecommerce tracking functions the same way as the standard Google Analytics ecommerce tracking. These Website Analaytics collects the transaction data using a special JavaScript tag that you need to place on your thank you page.
    The big difference between the current Google Analytics ecommerce tracking code and the Universal web Analytics ecommerce tracking code is the format of the transaction data on your thank you page.

Cecil Mah, May 26, 2015 IP