1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to hire an online marketer?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CactusWren, Aug 3, 2020.

What should I look for when hiring an online marketer? Basically, I want to offload some of the work of seo/content marketing/social media/etc but, not being experts in the subject, would like some guidance about how to evaluate various candidates. Are there metrics or standards one could ask for to demonstrate expertise?

CactusWren, Aug 3, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to me you should talk with them about what you need and what he is suggesting ..... If you have knowledge of SEO then you can understand easily that what he can do for you.

To get additional expertise you can ask for portfolio, existing website, online reputation etc.. But my recommendation is invite candidate for for talk on SKYPE or hangout or according to your ease because in chat or talk candidate have to give you answer quickly and by this way you can understand easily that what he can do for your website.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 3, 2020 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing you could do is get a referral from a colleague or business partner who has had success with such a marketer. If you cannot do that, you need to be sure to carefully check (i.e., speak with) references for any such person or company that you are thinking of hiring. It is really easy to make unsubstantiated claims and success stories online, so you have to be very careful in this regard.

jrbiz, Aug 5, 2020 IP
    seomanualsubmission likes this.
  4. CactusWren

CactusWren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, folks!

CactusWren, Aug 5, 2020 IP
  5. AndyAnderson/19661015

AndyAnderson/19661015 Peon

Best Answers:
    Successful online marketing campaigns are within the reach of any business, no matter what your budget. By following the five basic steps above and committing to the follow-through, you can create a cost-effective campaign with a substantial return on investment.

AndyAnderson/19661015, Aug 6, 2020 IP
  6. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to LinkedIn.
    Find the marketing leads at companies you respect.
    Reach out to them and ask if they'd be interested in an interview so you can understand their daily responsibilities in order to learn from their experiences.
    Use Rapportive to help you guess people's emails.

LewisH95, Aug 22, 2020 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well just give them a proper interview on skype for example ,ask them about the task you need help with and tell them to share their experience with you .This will allow you to know if this people can do the work you ask for

Spartan14, Aug 23, 2020 IP
  8. CactusWren

CactusWren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies, all.

CactusWren, Aug 28, 2020 IP