1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to hire a hacker

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by relixx, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Abhishek-

-Abhishek- Regaining my Momentum!

Best Answers:
    Not really! There are blackhatters, who drop out of school for the same! The run websites and make money or go in for hacking credit cards or phishing etc.

-Abhishek-, Oct 31, 2006 IP
  2. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just make a thread requesting "questionable security related services" ;)

:D

Now you're giving school optouts a bad name..... :( :D

eXe, Oct 31, 2006 IP
  3. relixx

relixx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha :D I wonder how much attention it would actually get though?

Heh heh, that's true. most I know try to sell themselves as PC or Linux gurus, though most wouldn't know how to create a .bat file, let alone do anything 'guru-ish', like recompile a kernel

relixx, Oct 31, 2006 IP
  4. jipeto

jipeto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that it would be easy to find them on warez forums, perhaps a search on underground forums?

jipeto, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  5. Kassi

Kassi Peon

Best Answers:
    IMHO, using hackers is only increasing demand in their services. I personally think that it is bad. Will you feel good, if your competitor will hire a hacker against you?

Kassi, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  6. relixx

relixx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, well, thats true, it would be. Just as well I'm not actually trying to hire any ;)

relixx, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  7. fordP

fordP Peon

Best Answers:
    "Hacking credit cards and phishing" isnt really hacking. Running websites and making money isnt hacking...

Anyone who drops out of school to "become a hacker!@3!@LEET!" is a dip shit and they are going to live a boring, broke ass life in their mammas basement.

My point was, though, that there is no "hacking underground" like you see in movies, like a "vampire underground". I could be wrong though, maybe one day I'll get mugged by Big Foot while running from the lock nest monster, and fall through a secret trap door into the matrix.

fordP, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  8. The Critic

The Critic Peon

Best Answers:
    When looking for somebody to do illegal stuff like that (hacking, whacking, selling drugs/guns, boosting a car for insurance, etc) you pretty much have to have connections and go through certain channels to get anybody who A) knows what they are doing and B) isn't a cop. The whole 'I know a guy who knows a guy' deal.

The Critic, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  9. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    I'd agree on the phishing part, it's sort of a generalise blackhat stuff rather than confined to hacking. But Hacking credit cards is definitely hacking! And what makes you say it isn't

First of all, keep your perceptions a bit confined! That was never my point at all ... by saying that they run sites and make money! I meant they sell their hacking crap on those sites! And fill in their pockets to keep them concentrated on their work .....

I may agree that it's bad ... I may even agree that they may spend their life in their 'mammas basement' but I'd doubt if the live would be brok ass or boring at all for em ... !!!!

Don't we all understand atleast "that" my friend ? Everyone knows there ain't
    any hidden hacker worlds ....with power to do a whole lota crap! Ain't most, if not all of us, mature enough to differentiate in between reel life and the real life!

The maximum so-called 'underground' thats possible are Hidden Forums ...and IRC channels! Forums which no search engine has ever indexed and IRC channels running out of the backdoor of a very busy server! And that's the only point I've tried to make!

There have been names like Kevin Mitnick, Kevin Poulsean, Robert Morris in the past. These guys did get busted but there must be a thousand others who didnt! So reaaaaaaaad and comprehend what a person is saying and only
    then bother to reply!

Abhishek

-Abhishek-, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  10. Robert Allen

Robert Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    I want a hacker to hack a website. anyone here any good at password cracking?

...now seriously, i aint joking, i want to hack a website!

Rob

Robert Allen, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  11. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    ^^

This ain't the place to look for one, IMO!

It's like looking for a thief to commit a theft and announcing it in a coffee shop!

And why would you want any website to be hacked ? Envy ? Or is it your Girl Friends' site ? Or is it your Girl Friend's Boy Friend's site ?? lol ... j/k

Cheers

-Abhishek-, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  12. kausik

kausik Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think russians are best hackers. So you can try russian freelance websites for it. :)

kausik, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  13. Correctus

Correctus Straight Edge

Best Answers:
    That was some of the worst advice. Why would being a russian guarantee someone of being a best hacker as you phrase it?

On topic: So.. is the problem solved?

IT

Correctus, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  14. relixx

relixx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha, well, I thought this thread was a good read, there were some interesting points raised :) As for the problem being solved, well, I suppose so. I mean, what people have said has been pretty logical.

Hahahaha, wrong thread buddy. Hell, wrong forum :p

relixx, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  15. Robert Allen

Robert Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Wrong type of forum also. I should try a different type of site.

Rob

Robert Allen, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  16. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what your meaning of "underground" is. Yes, nothing like the matrix lol. But there are plenty of areas of the web that hackers "hang out" together.
    From IRC to forums, there are indeed places if you know where to look.

ly2, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  17. Obelia

Obelia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No. You could try advertising in your robots.txt file, or maybe leave a coded message in the secure admin area of your website? At least then all your applicants would be pre-screened.

Obelia, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  18. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's my rates:

* Hacking of email accounts (all types) = $26.36
    * Hacking of any Bulletin Board Admin accounts = $49.69
    * Hacking of any website, even MSN.com = $236.99
    * Hacking of any intranets = $23.99 (New years special, limited time only)
    * Hacking of any Personal/Business computer + Format + or steal info = $98.32 ($200.00 extra if computer is not connected to the internet)

Special, One Month Sale:
    ------------------------

* Get any user database for any website you wish for, all personal information = $36.99

Disclaimer: 100% deposit required, Cash or Money order only. The actual rate of succeeding in a hack is lower than 0.001%, there is no guarantee whatsoever.

Peace,

Barti1987, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  19. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    Untrue. I'm a lot older than 15 years old and I could hack just about any piece of software if you give me enough time. Any good low level programmer can easily be a hacker. Hacking is all about understanding the code behind the application.

PS: Don't PM me asking to hack for you. I guarantee you couldn't afford it.

PayItForward, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  20. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    Lol my friend, 5 years ago when I joined the internet, I was all for Hacking. I can code in a lot of language but it doesnt mean I can hack all of em!

I'd beg to disagree my friend, you can find low level programmers everywhere but not all of em are hackers. There is a different mindset, a want to play with things! That, what not everybody posseses!

And IMO, Hacking for money is LAME

-Abhishek-, Nov 5, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.