1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to have same videos on different YouTube channels?

Discussion in 'Google' started by mayank6169, Nov 21, 2015.

Today, I saw a YouTube channel which has same videos showing on different channels. You may have problem to understand about what I am saying so I am explain it with an example.

Suppose there is a video called "Video One" and its uploaded on channel "Channel One", say "Video One" has 1k views and channel "Channel One" has 8k subscribers. The same video which is "Video One" can also be seen on channel say, "Channel Two" whose owner is same as of "Channel One". The same video "Video One" has same likes, views etc. showing on "Channel Two" as well but "Channel Two" has different number of subscribers.

So my question is how can I do this on my own channel? Is this some YouTube feature or is this feature limited to only some creators?

mayank6169, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  2. anna00

anna00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Want to know the answer , too.

anna00, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  3. Hasintha

Hasintha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is something you have to done after paying! try Youtube help page, the answer might be there!

Hasintha, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  4. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    This is against Youtube term of services. Do not do this. I've heard of people getting banned for this. don't post same video

Mike Park, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  5. RighteousBrett

RighteousBrett Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I believe that you can open several channels under one username and it is not encouraged to do this by Youtube, but this is how people get away with it because it is technically still their own videos. Look in the sign in/out option to create a new channel.

RighteousBrett, Dec 16, 2015 IP