1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to have a successful memes (9gag alike) page

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Isa Al, Dec 23, 2016.

Hey

I made a new FB page, website, and twitter account for memes like 9gag. I have so far around 1.5k likes but I don't really see an interaction with the posts I share like rarely I see couple likes a day.

Any tips on how to have a successful page mainly? like how many posts should I share not to be too boring and in the other hand not to spam. or how to promote it and get new likes

so any advice?

Isa Al, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  2. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Post your content in groups with a watermark of your page name on the meme. Post about 5 to 10 times per day. Use trendy memes. Use CTAs (like this post, share it with your friends, tag someone who does this....). Stand out, there are literally thousand of meme pages posting the same content. Are you creative? Make your own memes or open a group where people can add their own memes to promote your page.

ErgoPrime, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. BuffyRK

BuffyRK Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Isa,

First you should ask your friends and family to like and share your posts regularly to boost your reach.
    Second try commenting on other pages or related posts using your memes. Use your page to comment.
    Third it's better to have different types of content, i.e photos, videos, gif, etc. Try changing between them more often so there are lots of things to see and interact on your page.
    Finally like ErgoPrime said, you should include Call to action and share your thoughts with people as well.

Hope this helps ;)

BuffyRK, Jun 28, 2017 IP