1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Harness the Power of the Information Available to you Online?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Svetla Vasileva, Jan 14, 2018.

I am one of the people, floating from topic to topic, being exposed to tons of information but never really learning anything. Such a common problem in today's fast paced world! I have plenty of information stored on my hard disks, and I am certain half of it is of no use, but I don't know which half. How to organize the information so that it serves us and we are actually making progress? How to discover the bulk information? How to focus on one thing at a time, when there are thousands of ideas rambling through your mind?

I just found online that my problem is also called Informational Overload. There is a great book on the subject called Organized Mind by Levitin, but I want to hear your idea as well!

Svetla Vasileva, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We don't just expose us to a ton of content at a time. Its a foolish thing to do.

mrb1129, Jan 17, 2018 IP