1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to grow up in making video for the internet

Discussion in 'General Business' started by travelling, Sep 12, 2019.

I have a knack for public speaking or recording podcasts and would like to make videos for the internet, but I don't know how to start and where to start or what content to approach. I'm a law student, I like to play games, I have a personal development

Please help-me

travelling, Sep 12, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Recording yourself playing games (showing users how they can get from one level to the next, tips and tricks) can get you views. Go in the direction of something entertaining.

qwikad.com, Sep 14, 2019 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well....what do you normally speak about on your podcasts? Start there... No one here can (or will) give you a niche. It's impossible. There's potentially millions of content niches for making videos.

I suppose if I was to just shoot out a random idea knowing what I know about you (which is nothing) you could make YouTube.com videos where you replay random public police videos and narrate and commentate where the public or police committed an offense. You could have a Picture in Picture format with your web cam on the bottom. If you are able to provide GOOD information that is also entertaining you will capture views and a following. This will do 2 things for you: 1) Build a following that can help you once you graduate and start working in Law 2) Capitalize on already trending and viral videos.

NetStar, Sep 14, 2019 IP
  4. Vaas

Vaas Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try to make videos about your games. What will make you successful is to create your BRAND (a nickname, name) and generally your brand will be complemented with your your personality. Its important to be in the video (record your face,voice) so people will "connect" with you (don't waste your time if you don't wanna do it), at some point you will become an influencer as everyone.

You can also buy a drone or a good camera to create cool videos with slow motion scenes / good music (try to find no copyright music) that everyone likes.

BUT, if you like games, go ahead and just put a camera and be YOU. Will be hard during the first year but normally people will just "like" you (just try to avoid to be the next logan paul)

Vaas, Oct 18, 2019 IP