1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to google image research

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by masazies, Oct 6, 2009.

I want to maximise traffic my blog from google image but I dont know yet what kind tool that can help us to research what ppl looking for on google image.I mean tool like adword.external keywordtool but for image

masazies, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. Softwareline

Softwareline Peon

Best Answers:
    how i will get thread... am newly joined the digital point..... what i do.. say something... easily please..

Softwareline, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  3. Atco_Maart

Atco_Maart Peon

Best Answers:
    @softwareline:
    digital forum is a place where you could answer any one's question.... and ask the question if you have any doubt or query... just follow the specific catagory for that..

@masazies:

in google image: it should be optimized with alt tag and title of image should be have a descriptive name...

Atco_Maart, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  4. DP.rebellion

DP.rebellion Peon

Best Answers:
    Atco_Maart is right about google image trick but there are other unique,new and latest tricks for maximising traffic through google images.

DP.rebellion, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  5. Atco_Maart

Atco_Maart Peon

Best Answers:
    for maximizing the image views in google image search.... you should put keyoword as product name. ie if you want to search samsung mobile you could name your image as "samsung-mobile"!!!

Atco_Maart, Nov 18, 2010 IP