1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to go forward to post articles totally anonymously?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hipstank, Dec 25, 2014.

How do I go forward in the process of posting articles totally anonymously? Are there any websites that allow article postings and date it like its been posted back in 2011?

hipstank, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Can you advise as to why you would want to do this?

jrbiz, Dec 25, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  3. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe the OP wants to do 'ghost article submission'.:)
    Seriously though, I'm also not able to understand it but looks like some content is not valid currently. OP, why don't you simply edit the articles in light of whatever changes/updates have occurred? Or you can build a blog around the same content (which will also maintain your anonymity) and change the posting dates which I suppose is possible in Wordpress or Blogger.

Content Maestro, Dec 25, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Crazy Pug

Crazy Pug Peon

Best Answers:
    OK so hopefully I can get some help with this. I've written an article for parents really about how social services are failing a bit over here based on dealings through my job and a good few friends of mine who are having issues that are ignored. No names are mentioned in the article and because of my job and a situation I'm going through I don't want my name published. Does anyone know of any sites tht would be good to post it on and/or how I can do it with a different name? Many thanks :)

Crazy Pug, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  5. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why would you write an article you can't publish!?
    Why is it so important to publish the text...?
    I understand, your situation is complicated. Yes! But also, very many people have complicated situations! That's for all kinds of reasons, including the reasons you list for yourself.
    In such sense, your situation is not unique in any sense.
    But you differ from many others that you want to write and post texts...
    I'm sure there are sites ready to publish your text but not to show your full name!

angelica c, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  6. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    I agree you can do that in WordPress. Tweak the publish date and put anonymous on the author box.

rose@youzign, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get a critical article published on a social services agency in your locale, one way to consider is getting a reporter/editor interested in your story and agreeing to publish it without reference to the source (you.) Obviously, you must be in a country that respects the right of privacy for the press and its sources, but if it does, this would be a good way to go. Or, you could go the "Deep Throat" way from the Watergate story and not even reveal yourself to the reporter, but that is a much more difficult sell.

jrbiz, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  8. deenybird

deenybird Active Member

Best Answers:
    There may well be legitimate reasons for wanting to post anonymously, not quite sure about reasons for wanting to back-date articles...

Building a blog is a good starting point and you're correct about Wordpress offering the features that the OP is looking for. I might also suggest finding a relevant forum on your topic of interest and posting there. As long as your content is pertinent to the forum, I can't see anyone having an issue with it.

deenybird, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    A few posts back, the OP provided his reason and it was indeed legitimate. See above.

jrbiz, Mar 26, 2015 IP