1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Your Fashion Site On The Top Of The Google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by marycombs, Apr 17, 2013.

Hello guys I am new and want to know about seo, I want to get my Fashion Site On The Top Of The Google? can some some tell me in a easy way as I am a beginner.

marycombs, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  2. J.P

J.P Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try searching the forum for something like "SEO tips" .. you might be surprised on how many results you get just from a search...

J.P, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  3. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    search related business blog, directories & social book marking websites & get backlinks from that resources.

OSSEO, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  4. Joelle Hoban

Joelle Hoban Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mary,
    If you want to take your Fashion Site to the top of Google it will take time, effort, and strategy. To achieve this, the most effective thing you can do is build quality backlinks.

Backlink Building

Remember that quality backlinking is your most effective and fastest way to increase your website ranking.

Use these methods to acquire quality backlinks:

1. Blog Commenting:

Comment on blog sites, post as many blogs as possible on related content to your website. Blogging alone has brought noticable increases to website rank for some.

2. Social Media:

Join Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter. This is a good way to get backlinks to your site and to spread the word about your site. Make each account belong to your website instead of yourself. You can also make a YouTube video about your website.

3. Directory Listings:

List your website on as many respectable directories as you find to boost your pagerank. Have a hyperlink to your website with your profile as this can increase your rank significantly.

4. Unique Backlinks:

It will not be easy, but try to obtain backlinks from sites such as .gov or .edu. Links to these highly respected sites will increase your website rank with Google and others.

Also be sure not to have any backlinks related to spam. Google will consider your site associated also which will hurt your rankings.

Remember Google respects fast loading pages, take all the measures to make your site good but retaining the ability to load fast.

These actions will help boost your website with Google and others.

Joelle Hoban, Apr 18, 2013 IP
    MikeBuyco likes this.
  5. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Joelle,

Thankyou so much for sharing this, I want to know how to find quality back links, relevant blogs, and specially how to know the blog is dofollow or not? I am just a bit started with this but i have come up with these issues, Please need more help. Thankyou so much for your attention and help.
    Looking Forward,
    Marry.

marycombs, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  6. Joelle Hoban

Joelle Hoban Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Mary,

I understand you are seeking the answers to your questions. Here are the answers to those questions.

1. I want to know how to find quality back links?

The information I posted for your first question was how to create your own quality, organic backlinks to your website, not to find, as in purchase backlinks like in large quantity from link farms and such, which I do not recommend for a variety of reasons. Purchased links must be tested and often do not improve your site much if any.

2. Relevant Blogs?

The answer to finding relevant blogs is to search the web for reputable blog sites with a subject relevant and/or related to your website. For example search the web for blog site forums with a section on "fashion". Then join the site and post quality guest blogs about "fashion", or post quality comments on other blogs about "fashion" to gain the reader's attention and have the backlink and anchor text there showing your readers where to go if they want to visit your website.

3. How to know the blog is dofollow or not?

Use the Nofollow extension on firefox, or to be more certain, check page source URL and if the link doesn't has rel=nofollow it is a dofollow link.

I hope this information helps.

Joelle Hoban, Apr 18, 2013 IP
    MikeBuyco and kodut like this.
  7. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You would have to do SEO and advertise your site. This is the best way, there are no shortcuts. Its not an easy process, but its totally worth it. You can outsource the SEO work. Send me a PM and I can help you out. Hopes this helps

gkuang2, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  8. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can search relevant blogs by just typing in the Google:

"powered by wordpress" your keyword
    "leave a comment"
    your keyword

"reply to post" your keyword
    "leave comment"
    your keyword

"post a comment" your keyword
    "post comment" your keyword

First of all search with the help of these and then select good page rank blogs from them..And install Firefox extension for dofollow or no follow blogs..

Hope that helps...

afoley77, Apr 18, 2013 IP
    Zeshan Noor wahgra likes this.
  9. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog comments,forum posting and taking part in relevant communities are big thumbs up.Good blog posts in the form of guest blogging is also a good idea on relevant established blogging sites.
    Do not do directory submission at all.Social media is one big thing that you can do to change things for you.I have read many success stories with keywords getting rank via retweets.Social media role is pivotal these days.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  10. vickyraj1988

vickyraj1988 Banned

Best Answers:
    hello, fashion keyword is one of most competitive keyword. Moreover, keyword ranking factors remain same for all website. I would suggest to use long tail and low competitive keyword in the beginning.

vickyraj1988, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  11. SEO SAILOR

SEO SAILOR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Optimize your website for keywords that are highly related with your website content. You should use your main keyword for each page in the file name, meta tags (description and keywords section), in the heading of the page as well as in the first few sentences of the page preferably at the beginning of the first sentence. Also use that same main keyword a few times throughout your pages.

SEO SAILOR, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  12. vickyraj1988

vickyraj1988 Banned

Best Answers:
    use google adword tool to find best searchable keyword and optimize them. LOW competitive and high searchable keywords are most fruitful

vickyraj1988, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  13. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    You can read the thread about all you need to know about SEO. You have a lot of information there that can answer your question. You can find the thread at the beginning of search optimization section.

Gianni Palazzo, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  14. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Joelle Hoban, can you take a look at my website and let me know what changes are needed? if yes kindly visit my site and guide me please, your my best teacher.. :)
    www.pakistanfashionmag.com

marycombs, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  15. vpsguru

vpsguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello

I found this site last month : www.vpsseotools.com and that help me a lot.

I have company and sell vps servers and costumers wont like you, fast SEO Optimization of websites. Couple clients find this website and say that the site is of excellent quality and does his job.

Try, maybe you have changes on your website

vpsguru, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  16. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    First upon when ever you start a submission select a relevant category so this is best option for attract users in your websites and also check a competitor website so you a idea for your fashion site increasing in search engines...

SASA Techno, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  17. marycombs

marycombs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And Guys I don't want to buy SEO serves I want to do it by my self I need guys to teach me please.

marycombs, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  18. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey marycombs,
    I think if you try to use above mentioned suggestion by DP members then you don't have the need to buy SEO services..The above mentioned suggestions are sufficient to get effective result if you will follow..

afoley77, Apr 23, 2013 IP