1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic on Social Media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Gustavoc, Oct 16, 2015.

1. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn is currently my number one source of social traffic. For every 5,000 members you have within your group, you can roughly generate 15,000 visitors. create a group, invite all of your connections to join it. Then, post great content on a daily basis, and you’ll notice the number of members you have will start increasing day by day.

karen9999, Nov 12, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    For the first time this year I create a facebook fan page and I've decide not to popularized. My page is related with Philosophy, Psychology and Science. At the beginning I think that it won't be so active, but after I continue to read some good articles I start to share on my page and now I don't know how to increase the number of followers.

I send invitation on my friends but all I got was 26 likes. I don't like to please someone to share or like my page, so I would like to hear if someone have a good advice for this. :)

Priki, Nov 13, 2015 IP