1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic on my site categories

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by maddie^_^, Jul 28, 2011.

Hi

Can anyone help me on how to get traffic with my site categories?

Thanks!

maddie^_^, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  2. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are number of ways through which you can get traffic on your site. Like you can go for PPC (Pay Per Click) and you can also give a try to Social Media Marketing.

In Social Media Marketing, if you are using Facebook, you can create a Fan page in which you can mention different categories. It can also help in getting high Ranking. Communication with people will increase, Members gets recent updates with the same.

Whereas PPC is fast and qualitative way for increasing traffic. It is very effective from the viewpoint of Cost. And it becomes very easy to measure it i.e. ‘Cost Per Click’ or ‘click through rates’.

Alan Smith, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  3. maddie^_^

maddie^_^ Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the helpful reply Alan Smith.
    Could you please provide me a link or some sort of report/document on how to set up or make a PPC campaign? What are the steps needed and does it cost? If so, how much?

Many thanks!

maddie^_^, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  4. manish.chauhan

manish.chauhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would not recommend you to try out PPC yourself as you seem newbie to me and it is a paid service. I would recommend you to take assistance from a professional so that he can prepare a PPC campaign for you and can better optimize your money..

manish.chauhan, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  5. freedollar

freedollar Peon

Best Answers:
    Google adsense as PPC , Affiliate marketing , CPA or amazon is source of online money . SO just choose what you want . Please enjoy

freedollar, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  6. maddie^_^

maddie^_^ Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right my friend. I am newbie on this one. But I know a bit about SEO it's just that when it comes to like this the analytics and ppc I don't know much about it. Especially the payments.

maddie^_^, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  7. manish.chauhan

Best Answers:
    therefore, I am suggesting you not to try at least PPC yourself as this requires direct money and if you make anything wrong your money would go in waste. You may try doing SEO and can take help from a professional as far as PPC is concerned.

manish.chauhan, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  8. maddie^_^

maddie^_^ Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for the Advise. One more thing, can I ask you about Google Adsense? how to do that? what are the steps and requirements needed? is that the same as PPC?

maddie^_^, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  9. maddie^_^

maddie^_^ Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! with regards to facebook, is it ok to make many accounts using only one IP? and for the twitter i have a friend that many of his accounts has been suspended. :(

maddie^_^, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  10. manish.chauhan

Best Answers:
    AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. you may start using Adsense at http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guide=25731&rd=1

manish.chauhan, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  11. Tono

Tono Greenhorn

Best Answers:
     please let me know ... about that ... I still want to learn a lot about adsense

Tono, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  12. maddie^_^

maddie^_^ Peon

Best Answers:
    How to earn money by Google Adsense? Do we still need to get a snail mail from Google?

13. manish.chauhan

Best Answers:
    When you register with Adsense and Google approves your blog/website for the adsense program, google will start showing paid ads on your blog/website and if a visitor of your blog will click on those ads, you will get some percent of CPC for that particular ad.

manish.chauhan, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  14. maddie^_^

maddie^_^ Peon

Best Answers:
    awesome! want to make one. 

15. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes SEO is the best way to promote anew site. You can start PPC but before put an ad, you should gain some market in the web world. So firstly spread out to the directories, forums, blogs and social medias site based on targeted keywords content and gradually join to PPC network. Don't make hurry and the help of unethical techniques.

wiseman.wiseman05, Aug 3, 2011 IP