1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic from Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by MarketExpert, Feb 12, 2015.

What is the most effective way to drive traffic from Facebook to my site? So far I have been inviting my list of freinds to the page but traffic is slow.

MarketExpert, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  2. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not everybody of your facebook friends would go to your page just because you have invited them. You have to be inviting people who are actually interested in your page other than your friends.

Post engaging topics based on your niche. Find out what is going on about your niche and post based on that. Make creative and funny posts, humor always sells (sex also sells). Attach images and videos to get a lot of feedback. And, post everyday.

thewriteone2345, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. Robert Coleman

Robert Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is very popular social networking sites, there many other social networking sites of Facebook but they are not much popular then Facebook, You can use Facebook for promoting business and products, Facebook is helpful to get new clients and also helpful to get traffic. Your activeness on Facebook will make you gain more traffic to your website.

Robert Coleman, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  4. DzCoder

DzCoder Active Member

Best Answers:
    to increase trafic form facebook, try to use Addmefast(dot)com is a good platform for that.
    Personly im useing addmefast and im satisfated form result.

Cheers

DzCoder, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make interesting posts and provide the visitor something of value. Like other people's pages and posts. Join groups. Get out there and network with others.

danasurvey, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  6. Pijush Mandal

Pijush Mandal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook use there algorithm to display your post to the fan's, based on there interaction on your Facebook page, the more they interact the more they will see your post. I would suggest you to increase your fan's first than focus on getting traffic from it...My Facebook Fan page Facts Loader has over 4.1k fans...Although I have 4k fans hardly 300-400 post reach it gets...and 30-40 likes and around 5-10 traffic to my website. I would highly recommend you to increase your page likes.

Pijush Mandal, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  7. alicemarvin23

alicemarvin23 Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get traffic from Facebook is to consistently deliver shareable content that offers real value to your audience.

alicemarvin23, Feb 18, 2015 IP
    rainbowgod and danasurvey like this.
  8. puffafish

puffafish Active Member

Best Answers:
    Main thing to to have interesting posts that people want to read and share with other users, post often to get best results, like most things it takes time to build up a fan base, hope this reply was usefull for you :)

puffafish, Feb 19, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. dervaish

dervaish Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook add a new feature "Call to Action" on Pages, by using this you can easily send traffic to your website directly...

dervaish, Feb 19, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  10. Piyush Karann

Piyush Karann Peon

Best Answers:
    Join in relevant groups and communities in Facebook and improve your relationship. Through that communities you can attract more visitors for your website. Also post some interesting stuffs, conduct some contests, make your fans participate in your stufffs

Piyush Karann, Feb 21, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. TwiguAds

TwiguAds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it really depends on what type of content you are providing. inviting friends is somewhat a good option if they share your stuff. But of course that will depend on the content you have.

TwiguAds, Feb 21, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  12. alicemarvin23

alicemarvin23 Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting, I have not heard that Call to Action in Facebook. I'm sure that would be really a great way to generate much more traffic. Thank you for sharing.

alicemarvin23, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  13. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm representing a software company and we will eventually ask for beta testers, mainly from the USA.
    I've also thought about Facebook. The problem with Facebook is that all kind of suspicious users click the link...
    Why would I pay for 49 strange visitors and one decent!? It's really sad that Facebook, as a company, don't close fake accounts in a more greater and efficient sense...

As an advertiser, you will need to open your pocket really wide because of all non-users!!
    I'm afraid of Facebook.

angelica c, Feb 24, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  14. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create a facebook page about your website. Whenever you make a new post you can actually automate it so that it goes straight to the facebook page or you can manually post each link when you have a new post. You can also pay for a few facebook likes to boost the page up. Invite your friends to like and share your page and get it out there. It will get you a lot more traffic. Also, you can target people that are in the same niche and add them as friends.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 25, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  15. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    True. The free part of Facebook may do the trick. I wrote that I fear Facebook, but it's the costly advertisement, that is!
    So, see if I can find dedicated SEO-people from the USA in Facebook! (I'm from Sweden.)

angelica c, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  16. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried facebook groups. You know it is much easier to market on people who have the same interests as you.
    I wonder what's in your site that people will be interested with?

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 25, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  17. alicemarvin23

alicemarvin23 Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed with your point, Why pay for suspicious users click? Even numerous doors of marketing instead of Facebook advertizement. There are billion monthly active users use Facebook. And there are also lots of organic ways to generate massive amount of traffic. No doubt Facebook is the one of the best platform to generate business. That's why Facebook is very popular.

alicemarvin23, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  18. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Share every day your posts on FB like 70 times(not in one day it will be count as spam,,it could be long run i meant) try to find groups that close to your niche posts,,that your post about..hope you got ma point!!

CYCchips, Feb 25, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  19. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll look into Facebook Groups... maybe it's the key!?
    It's a site, yes, but primarily, an analytic tool.

angelica c, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  20. rvignesh9008

rvignesh9008 Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to spend on FB ads. It is the best why through which you can find legitimate followers who are really interested on the topics you are on your page. Good luck!

rvignesh9008, Feb 28, 2015 IP